We are providing many paragraphs, long essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can Essay on Drone Technology - Is this an option for human plane? in English language for students in 1100 words. In this article cover Topic :What is drone technology ?, The making of this unmanned aerial vehicle, The functioning of UAVs, Role played by GPS chip in it, Landing of drones, The camera in UAV, Applications of drone technology in defence, commercial Aerial Surveillance, Journalism Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue, Scientific Research, Conservation, Archaeology etc and Drone technology in India.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or Remote Pilot Aerial System (RPAS) are used by drones, grounds or pilots controlled by technology. This can be as small as a radio-centric toy helicopter or larger as a global hawk. They can be considered as eyes in the sky, which keeps a probe throughout the whole. Drones are usually used in situations where human flight is considered to be very risky or difficult. A normal unmanned aircraft is made of lightweight composite material to increase weight and increase its mobility. The strength of this composite material allows cruise to military drones in extremely high places.
These materials are highly complex composites that can absorb vibration and reduce noise production. A unmanned aerial vehicle system has two parts, a drone and a control system. Unmanned aerial vehicle has a nose where all sensors and navigation systems are present. The remaining body is light weight, the drone can be controlled by a remote control system or ground cockpit. Drones are equipped with the state of art technology, such as infra-red camera, GPS and laser. Some drones have radar positioning and return home facility. In the context of the flight radar pilot displays the current position and place of embezzlement. When the drone crosses the control limit of the remote control, its system automatically triggers the 'Return Home' feature, this means that the UAE will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and will be safely on the ground.
To take a flight, the drone requires a controller, which is something that uses the pilot to launch land and navigate. Administrators can take many forms from controllers like gamepad to smart phones and tablets, even if they look, controllers need to communicate with embezzlement, and this is usually done using radio waves. Generally, drones are being run by 2.4 GHz radio waves.
However, there are several drone-controllers who use Wi-Fi to communicate with their planes. It is broadcast on the 2.4 GHz spectrum and it is something that smart phones and tablets can tap without any accessories. Inside the plane is a GPS chip that gives the controller the location of the drone. It helps to capture the drones within proper X and Z axes, when hard winds move during its strike and take it away from its way. The GPS helps in keeping the log of the takeoff spot of the aircraft, if it is needed to return without Assisted. When it comes to flying, there are also sensors onboard which keep the drones above. An altimeter lets the drones know which height it is at.
Landing is more challenging in the case of drones. The drone is programmed on its own land gradually for propeller-based craft, when a drone rises quickly, then they are trapped in the vault ring ring. The reason for this is that when they drop in height very fast, they are immersed in washing their own coral reefs. This vacuum of air for experienced pilots in real helicopters is difficult, because when they escape, they make a single strong vacuum, which makes the aircraft even faster, without the GPS, in the house or somewhere flying The camera with a drone has a real-time map of land, in which a grid is identified, where it can keep the land and the safe places on the ground. If the drone is away from the points, then it can become a visually triangular to fix itself and stay in position. Meanwhile, the ultrasonic sensor told how close it is to the ground. In other words, even in harsh areas, technology can make a drone landing easier. Such features help in embezzlement to achieve autonomy.
Applications of Drone Technology
- Defence : Drones are used for conducting photography, surveillance and spying operations. Armed drones are used for the assassination of terrorists and the anti-social elements. Many defence forces use the drones as aerial targets to combat training of human pilots.
- Commercial Aerial Surveillance : Air-surveillance of large areas is possible with the low cost drones. The surveillance applications include livestock monitoring, wildfire mapping, pipeline security, home security, road patrol and antipiracy. UAVs in commercial aerial surveillance are expanding with the advent of automated object detection.
- Journalism : Some of the journalists have used drones for gathering news and covering disasters such as typhoons.
- Law Enforcement : Many police departments across the world have procured drones to maintain law and order. There are unarmed surveillance drones which are helpful to monitor movements of armed groups in the region and protect the civilian population more effectively.
- Search and Rescue : UAVs are helpful in the search and rescue after the hurricanes and other natural calamities. UAVs have been tested as airborne lifeguards, locating distressed swimmers using thermal cameras and dropping life preservers to swimmers.
- Scientific Research : Drones are useful in accessing areas that are too dangerous for manned aircraft. The US National Ocean and Atmospheric administration started using Aerosonde unmanned aircraft as a hurricane hunter. The Aerosonde system provides measurements from closer to the waters surface than before.
- Conservation : The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) started using the UAVs to aid the conservation efforts. Drones have been successful in the documentation of animals as sea cull and combat rhinoceroses poaching.
- Archaeology : Archaeologists have used drones to speed up survey work and protect sites from squatters, builders and miners. Small drones helped researchers produce three-dimensional models of sites instead of the usual flat maps and in less time.
- Cargo Transport : UAVs can transport medicines and medical specimens into and out of inaccessible regions. Amazon is planning to start using the drones for its delivery services under the name 'Amazon Prime Air' in the US.
- Agriculture : UAVs are becoming an invaluable tool for the farmers in aspects of farming, such as monitoring livestock, crops and water levels. The images, generated with a near-IR sensor can provide detailed information on crop health, help in improving yield and reducing input cost. Sophisticated drones have also been used to create 3D images of the landscape to plan for future expansions and upgrading.
Drones in India
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is working on remote pilot rustam unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) in the remote endurance category, with the possibility to develop an armed version. There are three versions of Rustom; Rustom-I, High Altitude Rustom H and Armed Rustam-II Civil Aviation Directorate (DGCA) have planned to allow all civil unmanned aircraft to be registered and issued for them to be operational. All unmanned aircraft operating in India will need a specific identification number (UIN) issued by the DGCA. In the draft guidelines issued by the DGCA, it has been said that the license to issue can be given only in India's citizen or company which is registered in India, here its business is here.
Undoubtedly, drone technology is another example of faster technical development in the world. But given the safety and moral concerns related to it, regulatory authorities need strict rules and regulations for the use of unmanned vehicles and drone technology for different purposes.
Dear Reader, My name is Manisha Dubey Jha. I have been blogging for 3 years and through the Fast Read.in I have been giving important educational content as far as possible to the reader. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. As a literature person, I am very passionate about reading and participating in my thoughts on paper. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ firstname.lastname@example.org