We are providing many paragraphs, long essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Rights of the Differently Abled Persons in English language for students in 1000 words. In this article cover Topic : What is disability ?, The Disability Discrimination Act, -17, The census report the number of disabled people, Various facilities given by the Indian Disability Act of 1995, The human rights enjoyed by the disabled, through this Act. and The disabled should be included into the society.
Disability can usually be defined as a condition that can restrict the mental, emotional, or mobility of a person from working as a person in the same way or doing it, which is not a disability.
Many people with disabilities are affected by different ways. Many people connect 'disabled' with someone who is in wheelchairs or who is blind or deaf, their attitude is that persons with disabilities are completely different and therefore they are different Should be treated in the way. Unfortunately, such conservatism is itself a form of discrimination.
People with disabilities come in different shapes, sizes, colors, sex and cultures as we all do. Only one person who separates the person with disabilities, that is, for some reason or another, they are unable to do some things similar to the mainstream of the society. To overcome the effects of their disability, some types of adaptations or changes may be required to assist them.
The Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) recognizes and defines the disabilities of the following categories. Physical disability affects the person's mobility or dexterity. Intellectual disability affects the capabilities of a person. Mental disability affects a person's thinking processes. Sensory impairment affects the ability of a person to listen or see. Neurological disabilities result in loss of some physical or mental functions
A disability can be present from birth or may occur during the lifetime of a person. However, when we think of the names of Einstein, Helen Keller, Stephen Hawking, Sudha Chandran, Arunima Sinha, Rajendra Singh Rachel and many others, it shows that they are not just disabled people, they are actually, There are people with very special abilities.
The census shows that the population of people with disabilities has increased from 2.19 crore to 22.4% in 2001, which was 2.68 crores in 2011. It is more in rural areas and in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Jammu and Kashmir and Sikkim.
According to the census, an important population of people with disabilities in India lives in rural areas. In rural areas, people with disabilities are disfellowshipped and they are refused to join society.
They are denied basic education or vocational training and thus there are no employment opportunities. In the absence of rehabilitation, they are suffering from poverty and people in the rural areas are caught in a vicious cycle of disability and poverty.
Although things cannot be spoiled in urban areas, there are cases where the disabled are harassed and discriminated. Unlike foreign countries, buildings in India do not meet the needs of special structure for the disabled. It seems that the society has become visually impaired, a blind eyes are changing towards them.
In 1995, the Disability Act of India provides different facilities for the disabled and both children in the country. This Act has been enforced under Article 253 of the Constitution. Have facilities:
- Children with disabilities have the right to free education till they reach the age of 18, which are in integrated or special schools.
- Children with disabilities have the right to transport, remove, and modify the curriculum and amend the examination system in architectural constraints.
- All scholarships, uniforms, books and teaching materials are provided.
- Children with disabilities have access to special schools, which are professional training facilities and non-formal education. Provides training for teachers of India
- Parents of disabled children in the country can go to a suitable court for their children's complaints.
- Parents of children with disabilities need to meet 'Disability Certificates' from 'Applicant's office for the disabled' so that facilities can be accessed.
- Each 'Panchayat' is financed by government and public ramps for people with disabilities.
- Three percent of all government jobs in the country are reserved for people with disabilities.
In the implementation of the Act, multilateral cooperative approach is required through various central ministries / Depai tuents, State / Union Territories, Local Bodies, through appropriate Governments.
Human rights are universal. Even without different types of discrimination, different people are entitled to receive all human rights and fundamental freedoms on equal terms with others in society.
They also enjoy some links: Human rights of different people include the following indivisible, independent and inter-related human rights
- On the basis of different disabilities, any discrimination, exclusion, restriction or human rights of independence from priority.
- Human rights for freedom from discrimination in housing, education, social services, health care or access to employment.
- Human rights for active involvement in all aspects of society, social, economic, political and cultural life.
- Human rights for complete equality before law
- Human rights for the highest achievable standards of health, including therapeutic, psychological and functional treatments, artificial and orthical instruments for the maximum development of the skills, skills and self-reliance required for medical, social rehabilitation and other services.
- Human rights to work according to the capabilities to obtain equal pay for equal work.
- Human rights to treat dignity and respect. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that different people should be changed and the word 'Viking' (disabled) should be replaced with 'cloaking' (endowed with special faculties). It is important for every citizen to feel the need.
As we are moving forward in a bright and better world, we have to be handicapped people and take them with them. It is time to make India a distinction free and inclusive society, where people with disabilities have the right to equal place.