15 Summer Health Tips For Happy Summer
- Open all the doors and windows of your home and let fresh air in. Dust out your home and also wash your linen. By doing so you will make it hard for any bacteria to make your home their residence.
- One of the best summer tips for health is never stepping out in the heat without applying sunscreen. Don’t let those UV rays cramp your summer fun. You can use Olay Natural White 7 IN ONE Glowing Fairness Cream with SPF 24 to protect yourselves from the harsh sun!
- Eat more small meals a day as opposed to fewer large meals. This will ensure that you have high energy reserves at all times.
- If you don’t want the sun to burn your scalp, use headgear (hat, cap) or an umbrella to give you ample protection.
- Quit squinting at the sun and prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles on your face by wearing a good pair of sunglasses.
- Though the temptation to kick off your shoes and just go barefoot is very high, you’re better off keeping your shoes on. You don’t want to burn your feet do you?
- Drink Green tea as opposed to masala chai becauseit speeds up the metabolism.
- In summer, more so than during any other season, stay away from public toilets. They will be teeming with germs.
- Don’t skimp on sleep. Your body will need the sleep to survive the sweltering summer.
- Summer is a good time to get a large dose of some fresh vitamin D. Go for a run or a walk in the early a.m.
- Eat fruits that help you either stay hydrated like watermelon and musk melon or give you instant energy like bananas and apples.
- Store your food in the refrigerator because summer is a food spoiler. And you don’t want food poisoning to ruin your summer fun.
- Have cold showers often, wear loose clothes and apply talcum powder after a bath to prevent prickly heat.
- Use mild-anti dandruff shampoos from Pantene or Head and Shoulders because dandruff tends to get aggravated during the summer months.
- And of course, stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water and fresh juices; stay away from canned juices and aerated drinks.