We are providing many paragraphs, short essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Life of Hostel in English language for 5,6,,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and banking or other competetive exams students in 370 words.
There was an era when the Gurukul's teaching system was in circulation. Student used to spend 25 years in gurukulas for education. The ashram of the master was everything for him. Having learned from Gurukul, he was able to enter a household life by becoming proficient in all the arts. Today the same tradition is being maintained by the reputation of hostels. Student studies in school and lives in hostel. The hostels are actually part of the school. Students get many facilities in these hostels.
There are many benefits of the life of the hostel. Some of the following are:
- Student staying in the hostel becomes accustomed to living a modest life. There, special attention is given to his physical and mental development. At the appointed time, food, exercise at regular times and the law of study. There is no misuse of time here
- The reason for the facilities of the study is its main focus. Here the student's course is not incomplete. In addition, he develops intellectual development with lectures and seminars held in the hostel. Through its letters and journals in the reading room, there is an increase in its knowledge base.
- Its character is well-developed. Characteristic qualities, such as time utilization, self-reliance, discipline, confidence etc. are developed.
- A student of the hostel gets a good education in entering the social field. He or she is often contacted by a variety of students. Mutual harmony and love and love increase. Life is free and happy. During school, the house is free from worries.
- But now the life of the hostel is becoming the home of many evil people. Student has started taking undue advantage of self employment. It is often seen that students become victims of various forms of addiction by being influenced by modern civilization. This is the reason that the daily life of the hostel is also going to be expensive. Here luxury and indiscipline are increasing.
When we look at the hostel-life of today and think of the ancient Gurukul's education system in comparative terms, our ears are raised. Can we not get the distinction of being an ideal student by adopting the old times as a Gurukul and conducting disciplined life?