We are providing many paragraphs, short essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Student Life in English language for 5,6,,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and banking or other competetive exams students in 500 words.
Student and education have a very deep connection. Education is more important than human consumption. Education is the key to progress for every society and nation. Ignorance is a curse for humans. Through education, we test truth and untruth. Education is the ladder of life-growth.
The time of human life, which is spent in acquiring education, is called 'Student Life'. That is why man keeps on receiving some education till the last moments of life. But the period of regular education in his life was a definite period. The entire life of man was considered to be 100 years old. All life was divided into four parts in terms of work. Brahmacharya, Housewife, Vanaprastha and Sanyasa. It was considered to be the first age of the childhood.
'Short-term' makes life happy and short-lived only makes life miserable. This statement is the criterion of student life. This short period of human beings is responsible for its formation or impairment. Student means teaching and learning. This student life is the life of a ascetic seeker. Studying for students is only austerity. The joy that the ascetic gets from the philosophy of God, the same student gets passed in the examination. Students must have the following five qualities
- Kak Apra - The way the crow strives for every food for its food, the student should always be fluent in success in the study.
- Bakodhyan - As the heron is concentrated on its prey, so should the student be indebted to the reading.
- Schwannometer - The student should sleep much like a dog. She should not sleep in deep sleep.
- Alpahari - Students should eat food in small quantities. Eating more food comes laziness.
- Home-renunciation- If you are away from home, your mind is more relaxed. All these qualities are 'true students'.
In ancient times, students were the presidents of Saraswati. Nature lived in the Mother's Holy Lap. The service and study of the Guru was his main work. Aruni and Uddalak come to this disciple tradition. These qualities are not seen in modern student life. The reason for this is era-change. Today's student goes to a town or town to get education. The full civilian life draws him towards him with the miracles of science. From which he can not pay much attention to education.
Students are the creators and future of any nation. The greater responsibility for their creation is on teachers and school environment.