We are providing many paragraphs, short essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Our Fundamental Rights and Duties in English language for 5,6,,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and banking or other competetive exams students in 360 words.
Individuals can do their own development only in the society. We can not even imagine it outside society. Now the question is who gives the facilities for the development of the person?
The answer is-the society gives these services to the society. Society accepts any facility or power. If not done, he can not be in the category of rights. At the same time society can not protect these facilities and powers. This is because it does not have any 'binding' power. For this, the state is needed. The state protects them, gives them work-forms.
Understanding all these things in one order creates a definition. Rights are provided by society and state-owned facilities. Based on these, the person can do well in his development. With this, he can do well for the society. Their symptoms of identifying a disease have been fixed. There are also signs for identifying the rights of individuals, which are as follows:
- Social acceptance for rights,
- The welfare feeling behind the rights,
- Protecting the Supreme Court by the State,
- Give equal rights to all persons.
In January 1977, the Code of Responsibilities was included in the Constitution. Our responsibilities are the following:
- To follow the Constitution, respect its ideals, institutions, national flag and national anthem.
- Keeping the great ideals of motivating freedom-struggle, adopting them in your life.
- Maintaining and protecting India's sovereignty, unity and integrity.
- National service on protecting and calling the country.
- Raising above the religious, linguistic and regional or classical discrimination between all the people of India, enhancing the harmony and mutual brotherhood. To renounce practices that are against women's summons.
- Respect and protect the country's mixed culture.
- Protecting and promoting natural environment-forest, wildlife, river, lake, etc., have compassion for the world.
- Developing the attitude of scientific temper, humanism and curiosity and improvement.
- Protecting public property, staying away from violence
- Continuous efforts to improve all individual and collective work areas, so that the nation can touch the higher peak of progress and achievements.
These duties are ten sacred constitutional instructions. Every citizen of the country should follow them. In the current situation, our nation can face the serious challenges of today by fulfilling these responsibilities.