Air Hostess is one of the high profile jobs in India, you get not only good salary in this job. In this job you meet different people of the world, and you get an opportunity to meet many famous personalities. Air hostess job is in the form of an easy task, but the aircraft has many responsibilities and this is not easy task.
Congratulations to every passenger, co-ordinate with safety, air travelers to travel comfortably, and guide the passenger during their seat disposal. How to prepare girls to get air hostess jobs? This is telling you in detail in this page.
Eligibility for becoming an air hostess
Minimum educational qualification is 12 for doing an air hostess course. If you are going for PG air hostess courses then it is necessary to have the minimum qualification graduation. While there are many such institutions, which are providing only one course for the 10th pass candidates, but you should not join them because after completing 12 you are better involved in this.
In addition, it is necessary to have good knowledge of Hindi, English and any other language. The age limit should be within 17 years and 26 years and the minimum required minimum height is 5.2 "or 157 cm. The candidate should be in proportion to his height, skin color should be clean.
Physical standards such as physical fit and attractive body air hostess jobs also require medical standards. Candidates should not have mental illness. Eye sight should be 6/6. If you wish, after the training of hotel management, you can also step in this field.
Examination for recruitment of air hostess
Each airline company conducts an examination for the recruitment of air hostess. Generally an entire selection process can be divided into 3 steps.
1. Written Examination: Your eligibility and reasoning is tested in written examination. Exam pattern is similar to other competing exams, where they ask many types of questions, so you can prepare to clarify the written examination such as candidates are ready for other competitive examinations.
2. Group Discussion or GD: The Second Phase Group Discussion, where you will be tested for your presence of mind, communication skills, team work, quality of leadership, your attitude etc. Therefore, you must be well prepared for group discussions.
3.Collection: The third and final round on one interview is one. Here the company decides on the basis of overall personality, if selected, the company will train you for the next six months.
Air hostess pay
Let us now tell you about the salary and salaries of the air hostess, the salary of Air Hostess depends on the airline company in which he is doing the job. Generally, the company pays anything between Rs 20,000 and Rs 80,000 for Air Hostess. Domestic airlines are paid from Rs 16,000 to Rs 25,000 and can pay up to Rs 80,000 on the basis of international airlines experience.
However, some international airliners pay 100,000 to 200,000 rupees per month for their senior air hostess. Apart from this, companies also provide additional allowances like medical insurance, retirement planning and discount on flight tickets.
India's leading air hostess training institute
- 1. Air Hostess Academy
- 2.Franconfusion Institute of Air Hostess Training.
- 3.All India Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun.
- 4. Kingfisher Training Academy, Mumbai
- 5. Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
- 6.Livwell Academy, Mumbai
- 7. Pacific Airways, New Delhi.
- 8. Indian Institute of Aviation Management, Tamilnadu.
- 9. Floating Cats, Chennai
- 10. SISI, Hyderabad.
- 11. Free Bird Aviation and Management Services, Kerala
Certifying Certificates for Air Hostess
- 1.Air Hostess training
- 2.Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
- 3.Flight Purser (certification).
- 4.Aviation Management and Hospitality
- 5.Aviation Customer Service
- 6.Airlines Hospitality (certification)
- 7.Hospitality and Air travel Management.
- 8.Airline Passenger Service
Some diploma courses for air hostess
- 1.Diploma in Air Hostess training.
- 2.Diploma in Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant training.
- 3.Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
- 4.Diploma in Aviation Customer Care
- 5.Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management
- 6.PG Diploma in International Airline and Travel Management
- 7.Diploma in Travel, Hospitality and Tourism Management
Some degree courses for air hostess
- 1.Sc. in Air Hostess training
- 2.Sc. Aviation
- 3.Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
- 4.Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
- 5.Degree in International Airline and Travel Management
The Career Possibilities
In this area you can work as a hostess in Domestic, International and Private Airlines. An Air Hostess's career is about 8 to 10 years, after which you can be promoted as a Senior Flight Attendant or Head Attended. If you wish you could later work as a ground airhostess, check airhostess or management level.
Dear Reader, My name is Manisha Dubey Jha. I have been blogging for 3 years and through the Fast Read.in I have been giving important educational content as far as possible to the reader. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. As a literature person, I am very passionate about reading and participating in my thoughts on paper. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ email@example.com