RRB or Railway has not yet released the RRB TC Notification 2018. RRB TC Preparation Tips to become Railway's ticket collector Every year millions of candidates apply for ticket collector positions in which some candidates are selected. Candidates will get Rs. Rs 5200 With grade pay of Rs 20,000, candidates who are interested in 2000 per month and eligible RRB can apply for TC recruitment 2018. We have provided RRB TC preparation tips for those who want to clear the exam.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age criteria: Before applying, candidates must be at least 18 years of age and maximum 29 years of age till 19 2018.
Role of the ticket collector: TC is in charge of all reserved coaches and they have to guide all the passengers about any question. Ticket collector plays an important role in watching all passengers taking tickets. Ticket collectors issued tickets to travelers. Everyone who travels in trains, will know TC's work. He is also known as Ticket Inspector and he cares for those who do not take the ticket, they are in a way which ensures the law and every The ticket collector has to be physically fit for the job because the ticket collector has worked in the shift and for the passengers to check the ticket at night May have to work in the night. Ticket collectors check tickets in both reserved and unreserved coaches and are involved in any inquiry of the passengers. They must also do any other work prescribed during their duty
Selection Process for RRB TC Recruitment 2018
- Written Test
- Psychological Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
RRB TC Preparation Tips for Written Test:
Section asked in written exam
– General awareness
– Quantitative Aptitude
– English, Hindi, and knowledge of local language.
There will be negative marking too details of which will be released by Railways in official notification.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Ratio and proportion, Averages, Time and work, Speed, Distance and time, Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares, Percentages,
Partnership, Clocks, Volume and surface Area, Bar & Graphs, Line charts,
Tables Height and Distances, Logarithms, Permutation and combinations,
Simple and compound interest, Equations, Probability, Trigonometry, Profit, Loss and Discount,
Mensuration, Elements of Algebra, Data Interpretation, Pie charts
|Analogy, Classification, Word formation, Statement and conclusions Syllogism,
Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments,
Coding Decoding, Blood Relations, Passage and conclusions, Alphabet test, Series Test, Number, Ranking and time sequence, Direction sense Test, Decision making test
Figure series, Input/output, Assertion and reasoning, Sitting Arrangement,
Series test, Odd figure Out, Analogy, Miscellaneous Test
|Vocabulary: Homonyms, Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Formation, Spelling
Grammar: Spotting Errors, Phrases and idioms, Direct and Indirect speech, Active/ Passive voice
Reading comprehension: Theme Detection, Passage completion, Topic rearrangement of passage, Deriving Conclusion.
|General Knowledge and General Awareness
Scientific Research etc.
RRB TC Preparation Tips for Written Test:
- Understand the exam pattern and course - before beginning the preparation, check the examination exams and courses expected in the examination.
- Proper plan - Plan your study and achieve success with proper planning. Do your studies in advance and do not wait for the last minute preparation.
- Objective of Accuracy: You need accuracy in quantitative abilities and logic. You should be accurate with English and GK Remember that when you need accuracy with numbers in quotes, you need accuracy with the words in the English test.
- Effective Time Management Tips - Learn to manage your time, you have some time and lots of
- Prepare the study notes: Use appropriate reference material and books to prepare notes. Use recommended books for railway preparation
- Practice with the Mock Test Series - The Mock Test reflects a true picture of your performance because they act like a mirror and help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Top-ranking Fake Trials offer performance charts to help you in your preparation.
- Be positive: be positive and excited, you can help you stay positive every few minutes of prayer every day.
- Details: Pay attention to the details. TC is involved in seeing information in the job.
- Get your basics right: get your basic rights and then only you can go ahead with more difficult concepts
- Prepare and modify notes: There are no shortcuts, so prepare well.
- Stay up-to-date with current affairs - you should read newspapers, magazines regularly and stay up to date with current affairs, you can focus on other topics including railways, sports, Indian economy, political news, awards, stable GK etc. are included.
- Coaching if needed: Coaching can help you improve your performance. A good teacher can both teach you and motivate you.
- Computer Based Test: Examinations are conducted online and candidates should be familiar with the online system of answering the questions. This is in contrast to the traditional pencil-paper method. If you use a computer on a regular basis, it will be an easy task.
Mock Testing for RRB TC Preparation Tips
In psychological testing, there is no right or wrong answer. Candidates are examined to see how they think and if they are mentally fit for the job in the Railways. Inappropriate candidates for the job will not be selected.
RRB TC Preparation Tips for PRT / PST:
Preparation Tips for Medical Examination:
Railway expects that all candidates should be medically fit during recruitment. When it comes to RRRB TC or ticket collector post, the rules about sight get comfort. Approval of candidates with problems related to hyperatetropia, myopia or other glance is allowed. However, candidates should not have partial blindness or serious health problems. Candidates suffering from eye-related problems in RRB ALP and Group D positions in Indian Railways are not allowed. In non-technical terms, the rules are resting and people wearing glasses are allowed to apply.
RRC TC Preparation Tips for Document Verification:
Be careful while filling online application. You must enter all the correct details in the online application form. These details should match the details given in the documents you submit, while the document verification process. You must submit a photocopy of all the original documents. So make sure that all the details are correct to clear this level.
RRB TC Preparation Tips: Books For Preparation:
Book name: Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Author: R.S.Aggarwal
- Publisher: S.Chand
Book: Test of Reasoning
- Author: Edgar Thorpe
- Publisher: Pearson
Book: High School English Grammar & Composition
- Author: Wren & Martin
- Publisher: S. Chand
Book: Word Power Made Easy
- Author : Norman Lewis
- Publisher: Penguin
Book: Manorama Year Book (latest)
- Publisher: Manorama Publishers
Dear Reader, My name is Manisha Dubey Jha. I have been blogging for 3 years and through the Fast Read.in I have been giving important educational content as far as possible to the reader. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. As a literature person, I am very passionate about reading and participating in my thoughts on paper. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ email@example.com