More than 90 thousand posts are to be recruited in railways. The highest number of 63,000 posts are for Group D level. Candidates will be selected on a two-test basis: One, Computer Based Test (CBT) and Second, Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
How many numbers will be the question?
Computer Based Test (CBT) for Group D is the most important. There will be questions about General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20 numbers), General Science (30 numbers), Maths (25 no.) And Reasoning (25 numbers). That is, there will be 100 questions in 100 numbers. All questions will be objective, that is, all 4-4 options will be there. Time will be 90 minutes i.e. one minute to solve a question.
Here we are telling simple tips through which the railway exam can easily be cracked:
1. As the Speed has great importance in it. So first try to solve 50 questions in General Knowledge and Current Affairs only in 25 to 30 minutes. This will allow about 60 to 65 minutes of maths and 50 questions for Reasoning.
2. Instead of compiling all 50 questions in Maths and Reasoning, try to do the solution that the answers to the questions are correct. Remember, there will be very few candidates who can attach all the questions.
3. General Knowledge will have questions about history, politics, sports, governance, economy. General Science will have geography and general science related questions. Therefore, do more study of related books.
4. Carefully read two to three newspapers and news magazines daily for curtail affairs. These must be read nation-wide and sports news. All questions of current affairs will be asked only from the daily incidents.
5. Regeneration and maths can not be rotated, but it has technics through which easy questions can be solved in less time. Try to learn this technik from knowledgeable people.
6. Practice is very important for speeding up questions of Maths and Reasoning. So start practicing from today.
7. Try to solve more and more paper and mock tests of past years. This will not only practice, but also what kind of questions come in, will also get information about its pattern.
Dear Reader, My name is Manisha Dubey Jha. I have been blogging for 3 years and through the Fast Read.in I have been giving important educational content as far as possible to the reader. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. As a literature person, I am very passionate about reading and participating in my thoughts on paper. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ firstname.lastname@example.org