We are providing many paragraphs, short essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Objectives of All India Radio in English language for 5,6,,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and banking or other competetive exams students in 400 words.
All India Radio aims to provide information, education and healthy entertainment keeping in view the motto "Bahujan Hintaya Bahujan Sukhaya". Ie the benefits and happiness of the big sections of people It tries to do it.
1. Promote the unity of the country and democratic values established in the Constitution and promote national integration.
2. Without advocating any opinion or ideology, present a fair and balanced flow of information of national regional, local and international interests, including conflicting ideas.
3. Promote the interests and concerns of the entire country, ensuring that the programs reflect various elements that make up the overall culture of India.
4. Create and broadcast various programs designed to make all sections of people awake, informed, enlightened, educated, entertained and enriched.
5. Produce and disseminate programs related to development activities in all aspects including agriculture, education, health and family welfare and extension work in science and technology.
6. Serve rural populations, minority communities, women, children, uneducated and other weaker and weaker sections of society.
The current broadcasting policy is based on the AIR code of 1970, which states that "All India Radio will not permit the broadcast:
1. Criticism of friendly countries
2. Attack on religion or communities
3. Anything obscene or defamatory
4. Stimulation to violence or anything against maintenance of law and order.
5. Any amount for the contempt of the court.
6. Tampering against the integrity of the President, the Governor and the Judiciary.
7. Attacked a political party by name
8. hostile criticism of any state or center, or
9. Anything that advocates showing disrespect to the Constitution or any change in a constitutional way should not be denied.
Code allows an objective discussion of policies followed by government or political parties. News of the death of highly respected people, such as President, Vice President, Prime Minister and some others, can be broadcast only after getting the approval by the Home Secretary.
Airtime has been allocated for political parties for broadcasting before National and State elections since 1977.
Following are some of the conferences held by All India Radio and Doordarshan.
1. Appeal is not permitted for funds except national
2. Exclusion of commercial names in the broadcast which is directly advertising (excluding commercial service); And
3. Direct publicity is not permitted by any person or organization, which is likely to benefit only that person or organization.