Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay On Effect of Cinema on Our Society in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 450, 500 and 540 words.
Essay On Effect of Cinema on Our Society - 450 Words
In today's times, movies are one of the biggest sources of entertainment. Most people like to watch movies and the weekend is definitely the right time. During this time, all the multiplexes are friendly to the house, giving a huge response to the audience. There is no denying this fact that some of the movies are gaining popularity, some of which actually show the society and bring a big revolution. On the other hand, there are some who incite people and adversely affect their lives.
Movies not only gives people many advantages but also some disadvantages. Here we will talk about it.
Pros of watching movies:
- As already discussed, movies are a great source of entertainment because it adds spice to your life. You can get rid of your boring day and make it fun. If you want to spend your day, watching short films is a great activity.
- If you are fond of spending time with your friends and family members then watching a movie with them is a great idea. It is definitely a different experience to watch the film together and to spend quality time with your favorite people.
- Cinema is the source of inspiration and also provides a lot of information. Films made on famous personalities help you learn more about them as well as learn from their lives.
- With the help of movies, you get to know about various things happening in our society. There are many such incidents that we do not know, but when films are made on such topics, then it is a way of bringing them into the lightlight so that people get information about them.
- In addition to the positive effects of films on our lives, it also has a negative effect.
Cons of watching movies:
- Some movies have adult content that spoils students going to college, not only spoil their mentality but also change their thinking.
- People learn bad habits like smoking and drinking which are shown in almost all movies. This is definitely a big concern because the main audience of movies is adult and they are away from the goods made by their favorite actors.
- In some movies, there is a provocative message that creates conflicts among people, which harms the harmony of this place and country.
- Therefore, it is very important that filmmakers understand that the value of films in the lives of people and ensure that the correct theme has been estimated. This will not only change the society but also help people to lead a happy life. Movies are just a mirror for us and therefore we should catch positive things instead of leaning negative things. So watch good movies that inspire you and make changes in your life.
Essay On Effect of Cinema on Our Society - 500 Words
Nobody can deny the fact that entertainment is important as a work of life. All work and any drama makes life slack and boring. If there is no entertainment in it, then life will lose its charm. That's why entertainment has always been an important part of human activity. Even in ancient times, sports and games, dance and singing, dramatic and hunting were used for the preferred time, which provided the man with welcome in this dull and arduous routine of work and labor. Fairs and festivals also serve the same purpose. In this era of science, the modern man has created various machines to entertain himself and entertain himself. Cinema is the most modern and most popular form of entertainment. This is an entertainment within the reach of the rich and the poor. In all the seasons, in the rain or sunshine, cinema provides an excellent entertainment to the people. The crowd of people in front of the booking windows can be seen standing in the queue every time of the day. With the advent of television and video tapes, cinema has become almost a part of every house. It has become a part of life and parcel. Today we can live without food for a day but we cannot think of life without cinema.
Along with the rich, the poor have a passion for visiting pictures. Though there are small houses in many homes available, most people prefer to go to the cinema homes to enjoy movies on the big screen. Even in this age of rising prices, the taste of cinema going to the cinema is not affected. They are fond of it as before.
Cinema is a very useful and educated entertainment. We see photos of interest, factories, trains, roads, tractors and many other things of interest on the motion picture screen. We learn so many new things that enrich our mind with interesting details of new information. Cinema is thus an educational value. In addition, cinemas are the means of advertising. In a poor country like India, it has a great value.
There is hardly any aspect of human life which is beyond the scope of cinema. It has shown a better understanding and goodwill between different countries by showing its social, economic and cultural life. It has brought people from different countries closer to each other. It presents a real picture of human civilization. Cinema represents the mystery of human life and puts light on the inner mysteries of human life and the heart.
The hazards have been hidden in the cinema. It has worked hard to the working class and students. Unwanted cravings are harbored and the evil company is allowed to breed. Eyes are also affected and money becomes useless. Young boys and girls sometimes wanders. Cheap movies cause great harm to their ethics. His focus is centered on fashion and simply.
Great improvement and improvement can be brought to the film world. Development plans should be popular. Education of some subjects like chemistry, biology, physics, and engineering should be started. The evils of cinema should be openly condemned. Gross sex pictures should be banned. The uninterrupted display of love should be avoided. The sensor boards should be strengthened. The overall effect of cinema on young people in this country is not good and complete.
Essay On Effect of Cinema on Our Society - 540 Words
Since its launch with the film 'Raja Harish Chandra' (1913), Cinema is making the most powerful media for mass communication in India.
Since its launch with the film 'Raja Harish Chandra' (1913), Cinema is making the most powerful media for mass communication in India. Cinema has the ability to add entertainment with the communication of ideas. There is potential appeal for its audience. This certainly leaves behind other media in such an appeal. As a literature, the movie Aah has produced a lot, which touches the lowest layers of man. It mirrors the episode in such a way that affects the next generation. The cinema presents an image of the society in which it is born and in any social order there are expectations, aspirations, disappointments and contradictions.
There are variable ideas about the effects of cinema. Manufacturers and financiers consider this as an attractive and attractive business. For actors and actresses, this is a way to earn money and popularity among the people. Director, story writer, songwriter and photographer takes it as an art work. For some people, this is an audio-visual translation of the literature and its own message. For the government, it is a potential source of revenue and employment. For most theaters, this is nothing but the cheap and interesting form of entertainment and pastime. Whatever may be the reason, the cinema has captured a large part of the market for its cine lovers.
In the present era, cinema is being replaced by small screen presentations. Replacing television serials and program frenzy. They advertise and earn revenue for the industry. Thus, the film has become a source of income for the industry and business.
Human beings tend to have different flow of thoughts that affect the mind. The person laughs with films and tears with them. The scenes of Raj Kumar Santoshi and Manoj Goswami's film 'Shahid Bhagat Singh' are included in the film show nationally and emotionally. FIM dialogues are occupying places in our real life. Communication of Mughal emancipation was found in the general conversation of the people for a long time. People talked like great King Akbar, the kingdom, and went away. Similarly, Sharat Chandra had a profound influence on the people played by Awami Hashish and Devdas. Similarly, the film 'Sholay' has an impressive impact on so many.
It is always good and well prepared to see good subjects on cinema. They have a very positive and long-term effect on their minds, while cheap and shy films very badly affect the audience's tender mind. The general feeling is that today's crimes are due to the effects of all cinema. In addition to open and demonstrative topics throw bad messages. They spoil our culture and society. Movies and TVs affect the health of youth badly. They ignore studies and physical games to spend more time on this recreation. Children attending school and children of society fail to use good influences and are affected by the bad part of the programs on air.
The purpose is not to discard cinema or TV broadcast so easily. Desirable act will be selected and selected for the programs. Good movies should be seen by students. Films of the TV show should be very limited and for a certain time.