Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 650 words.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar is one of the most famous human beings in India. He was a great economist, a jurist and social worker who worked for the cause of the Dalit Buddhist movement and made many efforts to get the Dalits to achieve those which they were eligible. Dr. Ambedkar's original name was Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, due to his work towards the backward people of India, he started going as Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.
Babasaheb Ambedkar was born on April 14, 1891 in Madhya Pradesh. He was one of the few people who had educated when educated, was not treated well. He had many occupations because he worked as economist, jurist, social reformer, human rights activist, philosopher, anthropologist, a statesman and freedom fighter. They have done some great things in their life, this is the reason that the people of India celebrate their birthdays with great joy and happiness on April 14th.
His contribution to India's progress
He worked as a freedom fighter and helped the Indians in many other ways. Here's how:
- He drafted the Constitution of India which was created on January 26, 1950. In the Constitution, he abolished untouchability and wrote a number of laws which could help the people of the caste to have equal rights in independent India.
- He was a great economist, and it can be determined by the fact that he showed his plans for the Hilton Young Mission, due to which the Reserve Bank of India was in existence.
- In 1932, BR Ambedkar stood in favor of frustrated Hindu castes, due to which he got 148 seats in the legislature, first there were only 71 seats.
- He improved the way people treated the people of lower castes, and this is due to them that the lower castes can now be proud of the general caste in many areas.
- He also acted as a great freedom fighter because he fought not only against the British, he also fought against the social evils which the people of India were facing, and he wanted to kill some of those social evils Tried.
How he is still helping India
There are some points of Dr. BR. Ambedkar who still comes to the Government of India, and thus he is helping the Indian people:
- He made some laws in favor of lower castes, which according to which the lower castes could study at a very low cost compared to the people of the general caste.
- He made some laws, according to which there will be a reserved quota of jobs for the lower caste people. Therefore, if there are 100 government jobs, certain jobs have been fixed for reserved category people including SC / ST / OBC, etc.
- People of lower castes also get many scholarships, due to which they feel that they are equal to the people of the general caste.
BR Ambedkar helped in reducing the people of the caste by implementing the reservation so that the people of lower caste could be equal to the people of the general caste in those few years.
The importance of Baba Saheb's achievements
The achievements of BR Ambedkar are of great importance, some of them are given below:
- Ambedkar played a major role in the constitution of India, and the people of India are following the same law even after the start of 26 January 1950.
- Ambedkar worked hard to improve the conditions of the lower caste people.
- He was a great freedom fighter, and although his name was not very famous as a freedom fighter, there are still some books which tell about his achievements as a freedom fighter.
Dr. BR Ambedkar was a great politician and a jurist, but some of the laws made by him have also been opposed by the people. Many movies have been made on his life, some of which are the most famous Shudras: emerging, Bal Bhimrao, Samyama Buddha's journey, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar etc. They love the lower caste people for good deeds. He did for the community, but many people still hate him for their laws, due to which the common people are not getting equality.