Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Clean India Mission in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 600 words.
Clean India Mission or Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for cleanliness the country.
Since its existence, it is quite clear that the country is improving cleanliness and more and more plants and trees.
The Prime Minister made his best efforts to promote this scheme through advertising and publicity through various celebrities, and this is the reason that people across the country are following Prime Minister's post to beat and clean the country. .
What is Clean India Mission?
Clean India Mission is a plan launched by the Prime Minister on October 2, 2014 with the view of clean and green India. The biggest objective was to clean all the backward cities and towns in the country. Apart from this, another major reason for this scheme was to create toilets in those areas where toilets were not available for cleaning the country. Since its existence, it is quite visible throughout the country that the situation of many cities and towns has improved because people became aware of the cleanliness of the country and restrict themselves to spread dirt or to throw objects on the road. done. Mission to match the cleanliness of India with cleanliness of various foreign countries. There is a long way to go, but still, we can say that there has been good improvement in 4 years.
Why is this present
- The Prime Minister of India is a great follower of Mahatma Gandhi and Mahatma Gandhi had an attitude of clean India and to fulfill his dream.
- The Prime Minister took responsibility. Although earlier there were several types of cleanliness missions in the country, at the national level, this was the only mission, and this changed the people of India, and started taking care of the country's cleanliness
- The biggest reason for the mission was poor cleaning in the country. India has criticized the world for poor hygiene, and the Prime Minister thought to make cleanliness and succeeded.
How it is helping India to become cleaner
India was never a clean country, and yet, it is not, but circumstances are better for some reasons:
- Many celebrities promoted the mission by uploading their videos and pictures to help remove the garbage on Twitter or other social media applications or to help cleanse the country.
- The Prime Minister advertised a lot about the mission so that everyone in the country could do their work in cleaning the country.
- Various ministers and government officials did a bit to improve the country's cleanliness and see them; People were also motivated
These were some of the reasons for which Clean India Mission helped India get cleaner.
Who is contributing to Swachh Bharat Mission?
A lot of people are contributing in this great mission, and some of them are given below:
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Shahrukh Khan and many other famous Bollywood personalities contributed to this mission.
- Many cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli etc. have also participated in this mission.
- Many ministers and government Officials are contributing in this great mission.
- Most importantly, the common people are contributing a lot, due to which we can see improvement in the country.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan or Swachh Bharat Mission did some great work, due to which towns or cities have never been cleaned, now they are full of greenery. And besides, villages or places where the toilets were not available were full of public toilets. The country is improving, and it is very visible, contributing to this great cause and it is our responsibility to work for cleaning the country.