Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Deepavali Festival in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 750 words.
Diwali or as it is commonly pronounced, Diwali is one of India's largest festivals, and it is celebrated by all religions and castes in all parts of the country. It is one of those festivals that is celebrated by all the people of the country despite their castes and communities. This festival is celebrated exactly 20 days after the Dussehra festival. This may be the only festival, in which literally 9 5% Indians are excited and celebrate it with great joy and happiness.
Meaning of diwali
Diwali or Deepawali is celebrated as it is a belief that light on this day was the victory of light on the darkness.
Each religion has its own reason for celebrating it, but one thing is sure that on this auspicious day, every house is decorated with a lamp or a bright light.
Why is this celebrated ?
There are several reasons for which Deepawali is celebrated and here are some of them:
- Lord Ram returned to Ayodhya after defeating 14 years of building and Ravana. It is a belief that Ayodhya was decorated with a large number of lights and lights when Lord Rama returned and later Hindus celebrate this day as Deepavali.
- Sikhs celebrate this festival in the form of Bandhas Bandh Divas, because on this auspicious day, the sixth Guru, Guru Hargobind Singh, was released from the prison in Gwalior and people remember this great Guru of the Sikhs. You can see a large number of people from around the world who visit the Golden Temple on this special occasion because the Diwali view of the Golden Temple is famous due to its scenic views around the world, and because of the wonderful crowd gathered there for the second time.
- Apart from this, there are many other reasons why people of other religions celebrate this wonderful festival. Buddhists and Jains remember this festival on this auspicious day on their history.
How is this celebrated
There are several ways to celebrate this day, and some of them are given below:
- People pour lots of dia light into their homes and decorate their home completely.
- People use lots of color lights to decorate their homes and look different and more beautiful than others.
- Children and adults set fire to many firecrackers, which is the main way to celebrate this wonderful festival. Although firecrackers spend too much these days, the level of enthusiasm of the people is so high that they do not care about the money spent on this day and they only care about their happiness.
- To give blessings to people with knowledge and a lot of money, they pray and worship various types of prayers and prayers in front of Goddess Lakshmi. Lakshmi Devi's arti is in every household and later people eat their food.
- A variety of sweets are eaten by people from all over the country to celebrate this wonderful festival. And on this special occasion some special desserts are also made which are eaten all over the country.
Importance of Diwali
Deepawali holds great importance in everyone's cause because here are some reasons:
- Religious significance is associated with this festival, due to which people from different religions celebrate this festival very happily.
- This is a festival of happiness, and while firing various crackers, people are happy on their faces.
- There are various historical stories related to this festival so that children can know about history while celebrating Deepawali festival.
- Due to the pollution of this festival some people have problems with this wonderful festival. The festival is very good, but the problem has become very big, and only one day the air pollution level has increased. Because of this, the Delhi government banned the sale of crackers, and perhaps this year, many other state government would do the same.
Deepawali is a great festival celebrated by people from all over the country. Although people may have different ways of celebrating it, but happiness remains on everyone's faces. Although Deepawali should be celebrated every year, a remarkable point is that many people are using firecrackers which cause huge increase in the amount of pollution in the air. Recently in Delhi, due to air pollution, firecrackers have been banned, and due to the pollution level on Diwali, it can be banned across the country soon. Diwali should be celebrated with great pleasure and excitement, but firecrackers should not be involved because there is too much air pollution.