Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 650 words.
Dr. Sarveoli Radhakrishnan is one of the best people ever to know because he was a great person but still he was humble in his whole life. She had never had any problem with anyone, and even if she was, she was from the other side, not her side. During his time as Vice-President and President of the country, he brought peace in various regions of India.
Second President of India
After Rajendra Prasad, Dr. Sarveoli Radhakrishnan became the second President of Independent India in 1962. He worked with four Prime Ministers during the five years as President.
They have not got enough prominence of their work, but people need to dig up information about them to know that they actually brought peace between India and the Indian people. People feel that this was only Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel who had taken the responsibility of peace in India, but it was Dr Radhakrishnan who brought peace in India.
Most Loveable Person
Like most of the people in the country's freedom, they got great love from people too. Here's why:
He became educated with one of the best institutions of that time, and therefore he received a lot of knowledge about philosophy, and he worked as a professor at different places, and he admired many students for the teaching method. .
He brought western civilization in India and still had great peace in the country, and this is the reason that people all over the world said that he could be alone who worked as a bridge between Indian civilization and Western civilization. This was because in front of them, people did not like western civilization, but they brought many changes in the country and adapted some Western ideas in Indian culture.
He served as a great President and never got any part of any dispute or scandal, this is the reason why he loved the people of the country.
How Teacher’s Day Started Getting Celebrated
- Teacher's Day is celebrated on 5th September every year to remember the great President Dr. Radhakrishnan on his birthday.
- Teacher's Day was celebrated as followers of Dr. Radhakrishnan used to celebrate his birthday on September 5, 1962, but he replied that if he is celebrated as a teacher's day instead of his birthday, then he will love.
- From 5 September 1962 to 5 September 1962, it is celebrated as Teacher's Day.
- Every year on September 5th, in schools, teachers are given a rest, and senior students get an opportunity to teach junior students. Students play their time, dance, singing and various games.
Dr. Radhakrishnan's awards and other beliefs
Dr. Radhakrishnan not only earned a great name for himself but also received a lot of rewards
- He nominated 16 times for the great awards of literature, and he was nominated 11 times for his great prize of peace.
- In 1989, Oxford University started a scholarship named as Radhakrishnan Scholarship Institute, which was dedicated to Dr Krishnashan as a tribute.
- In 1968, he received the honor of the Sahitya Akademi Fellowship which was honored by an author who was the highest honor. And he is also the first author to receive this award.
- He worked on several books, and the other works of some of them are adhered to - The philosophy of Rabindranath Tagore, Indian philosophy, Hindu view of life, an idealistic view of life, Bhagavad Gita, Principal Upanishad etc.
It was Dr. Radhakrishnan's respect and good work that made him popular among many people.
Everything, Dr. Radhakrishnan was a great man, a great freedom activist, a great philosopher and a great president. He may never have a reputation, but he ensured that he works in silence without any fame. That is why they were honored and rewarded by people and organizations around the world. We should remember the second President of India, Dr. Radhakrishnan on September 5 of the year, which is his birthday and which is also celebrated in India as Teacher's Day.