Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on International Yoga Day in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 700 words.
Yoga is one of the best practices in the world and people around the world practice different yoga exercises every day. Some years ago, people did not even know about yoga; However, in the present scenario, yoga has become an essential way of exercising for many people. The United Nations has declared June 21 as International Yoga Day, and it is celebrated every year starting in 2015.
Why is this celebrated?
Yoga is a great way to exercise and activate our various body parts, and this is why it is commonly known as a remedy for many diseases and physical problems.
At the international level people did not have much knowledge about yoga and to make people aware of this great way of practice; The United Nations declared a special day for yoga. Although some yoga exercises are difficult to practice, the effects of these exercises are very good and they provide great benefit to the body.
There are several ways to celebrate Yoga Day and here are some ways:
- In India, various ministers, government officials and even Prime Ministers jointly practice different yoga exercises to promote yoga in the country and the world. To see the Prime Minister's Exhibition Practice, many people gather in the ground and do some practice too.
- Different societies and groups create strategies to encourage people to practice different yoga. It is quite visible that many parks and gardens are full of people during the International Yoga Day.
- The famous yoga guru Swami Ramdev encourages a lot of people to practice yoga on this day and to encourage the people, they make their plans to travel to the country to inspire people.
- After being motivated, many people do different exercises on the roof if their home is a great way to celebrate this wonderful day.
How Yoga became Famous in the World
Yoga is still not very famous in the world, but still, it has gained great popularity that it was a few years ago. Here's how Yoga has become famous in the world:
- Many celebrities practice various yoga and encouraged other people to upload their videos of yoga and many people got nko after seeing them. Some of these celebrities were Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Abhay Deol etc.
- Swami Ramdev is known as the person who actually encouraged the whole country to rise and practice in the morning. People used to wake up at 4 o'clock to watch him on TV and do various exercises which he is doing. Apart from this, many people bought tickets to see him and thus, Yoga became very popular in the country.
- Various Indian fitness trainers have learned yoga, and they teach yoga to many international clients too. Given the results, many international people showed interest in yoga, and thus became popular in the yoga world.
Some famous yoga exercises
Here is a list of some of the most famous yoga exercises made by many people in the world:
- Tadasana or Also known as tadasana or the mountain pause, it is very useful for an essential exercise to increase the backbone, back and height.
- Uttanasana Also known as Standing forward fold pose is an exercise that is used to relieve stress and anxiety. It also gives a big stretch for the shoulders.
- Trikonasana or triangulation currency is another very popular yoga practice used to reduce blood pressure by pregnant women and to improve blood circulation in the body.
- Dhanurasana or Bow pose is used to reduce weight and fat in the body. It strengthens the parts of our body's stomach, ankles and thighs.
- Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation is the exercise that is performed by everyone who performs yoga. It helps in good sleep and gets relief from pain and anxiety in the lower back.
International Yoga Day is a great way to encourage people to do different uses. People have praised that by practicing various yoga exercises, their medical problems also disappeared. Apart from this, doing the yoga classes can lead to stress and anxiety. People advise that people doing various weight lifting exercises should also do some yoga exercises to get flexibility in their body. Therefore, Yoga Day should be celebrated to encourage somebody else.