Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Means of Transport in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 750 words.
The means of transport are the ways in which a person sends goods from point to second. Fortunately, there are plenty of resources available on the planet, which can cause us to move ourselves from one point to another.
If we only talk about Indian country, then India is blessed with many means, due to which the people of the lower classes, as well as high grades, can travel to different points of the country.
What are the means of transport
The means of transport are the ways in which we can send goods in our countries or even outside countries. If the means of transportation were not there, then no one could easily send the goods to the earth. We are fortunate that there are many means of transportation for our work objectives or leisure purpose.
Various means of transport
These are different ways of transport:
- Road transport - The roads of different countries and states are connected to each other, and we can use motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses, etc. to travel by road transport. Road transport has many advantages, such as it saves you time, money and easily stays in good quantity of goods. However, the biggest disadvantage of road transport is that the maintenance cost of road transport is very high.
- Railway transport - Railway is another good way of transportation as it is cheap and many goods and many passengers can easily be taken to different destinations.
- Water transport - Many cities, states and countries are connected through water, and we can travel by ships and cruises to those places. The cost of travel by ships and cruises is quite high, and it takes a lot of time to reach the destination, but there may be too many loads in the ships.
- Air transport - Some countries are not connected to any of the above mentioned above, so someone needs to send goods to the air and air supply by air means that the goods will arrive prematurely, but there will be only one shortage Cost.
Importance of means of transport
The means of transportation are very important and here's how:
- By air, we can send goods, and we can easily travel to many other countries. The only disadvantage of air transport is that it spends more than many other transport.
- There are some states and cities where no one can travel by road or by air. Therefore, there is a need for ships and cruises to send goods to such places.
- When we want to reach our destination at a low cost and at a good time, we need road transport.
- The pipeline cuts transportation costs and sends petroleum and other oil by pipeline transport, which is the safest and most effective way of transport in terms of oil and other petroleum.
- When people want a convenient friendly way for transport, the best way to transport is to carry luggage on luggage-powered vehicles. Or even a person can go to his destination by taking things with him, which can greatly reduce the cost.
- There are not many ways to move mountains from one point to another, so cable wire is the perfect way to send any material sitting in the other part of the mountain,
All the means of transport are important, and everything is for us, the way we use transportation.
Some other modes of transportation
- If we want to transfer oil and petroleum to different places, then we should use pipeline transport instead of any other type of transport.
- There are also animal powered transport in which horses, asses or other animals draw different carts or accessories.
- In mountain areas, people use cable transport to travel from one place to another.
- In some areas, humans operate like a means of transportation because they roam in the fields and pick up stuff. It takes a lot of time to reach destinations, but it is the cheapest way to transport.
Of course, the methods of transport are a blessing for people to send some material from one location to another at low prices and short time. There are many transport available, and anyone should choose according to their needs. If someone wants to save time, then he should send material to the air; If someone wants to save the cost, then someone should send material from the road. And no one can use different ways of transport according to his needs.