Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Joint Family in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 650 words.
The joint family is a great feature for any person because in the joint family you can live with your parents and with your uncle and aunt and your cousins. The joint family serves as a benefit to many people but also works as a loss for many people. Even so, a joint family has great importance in everyone's life, and living in a joint family has many effects.
What is a joint family
A joint family is a family where someone has to live with his cousin, uncle and aunt and many others besides his parents and siblings.
Nowadays there are very few people who live in joint families because people feel that living in a joint family is always a loss which is not true. Living in a joint family also has some benefits, which will be discussed below.
Importance of a joint family
People are not aware of the importance of living in a joint family, and the numbers below share the importance of the joint family:
- Even when you are in the worst phase of your life, you still support someone physically and emotionally at all times.
- If you are suffering from any disease, then many people will take care of you, and you will never feel that you have left alone by someone.
- Some joint families are so good that when someone needs some financial help, they do not hesitate to offer them the money they had saved for themselves or their children.
- Entertainment levels can not be mixed anywhere in the family, because many people gather on vacation and discuss their life, and those special moments are more enjoyable than watching any movie or video.
- Your ethical support is increasing in your life because you feel that no matter when you fail in any venture of your life, someone still supports you.
- In India, while marrying, many people want their daughters to marry a family who lives in a joint family so that their daughter can become more loved than meeting her home.
These were some of the important issues on the importance of the joint family.
The effect of living in a joint family
During childhood, children have to play with their cousins, in this way they make their first friends in their own homes and no one can go into a bad society because they are not going to play outside their homes. Are there.
Some families where brothers get envy from each other are not good families because there is always some kind of logic in that family and no one can take a life free of worry.
In those families where your Uncle-Ants or your cousins do not care for you, you do not get the freedom you want.
These were some effects of living in a joint family.
IS life is easy in a joint family
Life can be easy in a joint family, but for some of these reasons it can also be worse:
- If brother, women or children are jealous of each other's success, then life in a joint family is not really good because a person can be in logic with someone daily, which affects the mental happiness of the people.
- Life can be very easy when all the people living in the family are happy with each other's success, and even everyone is contributing to each other's success. In this way, nobody can envy for anyone.
- If people living in a joint family are happy, then there can not be problems like stress, depression and anxiety.
If we live in families with positive behavior, then whatever we do in our lives, it will literally support anything, and even if our parents do not support us, then we will support , And we can achieve many things.
The joint family has its advantages and disadvantages; No one can decide whether living in a joint family is beneficial or harmful based on some points.
Dear Reader, My name is Manisha Dubey Jha. I have been blogging for 3 years and through the Fast Read.in I have been giving important educational content as far as possible to the reader. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. As a literature person, I am very passionate about reading and participating in my thoughts on paper. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ email@example.com