Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Republic Day Celebration in School in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 350 words.
In the year 1950, Republic Day is one of the most celebrated holidays in India, the Constitution of India came into existence.
It has a gazetted holiday in every part of the country, and many festivals are arranged by various celebrations at different places.
Celebrating Republic Day in various cities is very popular and here is the Republic Day celebration at school:
- Every student of the school is asked to prepare for the Republic Day parade, and all the students audition to be selected as a cadet to parade the Republic Day. Everyone has been chosen the best and has been sent to practice ahead of the parade.
- All the students are asked to come to their uniform and participate in the Republic Day parade, which is organized in the famous playground of the city.
- A special guest is invited to raise the Indian National Flag, and most of the time this special guest is related to any political party. The special guest gives a speech on how the country is developing every day and how his party and he himself has worked for the improvement of India and the Indian people and soon after, flag hoisting ceremony happens.
- After this, the students who have created different types of dance or singing shows, show their talent to the audience and the people sitting in the audience enjoy their full bliss. In some cities, various cultural programs are being organized where students work like they belong to different cultural groups of the country and entertain their audience.
- After this, the Republic Day parade starts where selected children of different schools of the city participate and work as if they are soldiers of the country and the real soldiers perform at different borders of the country.
All these procedures occur every year on the 26th and 15th of August, when students are asked to participate in flag hoisting ceremonies for gazetted vacations and for compensation, they are discharged the next day. So it was all about the Republic Day celebrations in schools.