Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Midday Meal Scheme in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 350 words.
Mid-day meals is a great scheme introduced by the government in 1995, according to which free meals are provided to the students of government schools, government aided schools and various other education centers.
These meals are served properly and cleanliness of food is also given a good priority. Various food works of India including the National Food Safety Act, 2013 are included in the Mid-Day Meal Scheme.
Here are some important points about midday meals:
- The purpose of Mid Day Meal was to give lunch to dense nutrition to all the students studying in government schools. The initiative took place due to the bad diet of some students, and according to the parents of those students, there was not enough money to make the best available to them
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme is helping many students in the country to consume some proteins and other nutrients to stay healthy. Most lunch is managed in such a way that for the students food should have 12 grams of protein and 300 calories.
- Mid-food meals are shared by central and state governments. This cost involves the purchase of grains and other food items along with people recruiting them to buy gas cylinders and stoves to prepare those food and prepare them.
- The government has given contract to the third party to prepare students for midday meals, and the third party ensures that the food is cooked in the way it has the desired nutritional value.
- Many international organizations have helped in making midday meals the world's largest plan. For example, many people around the world provide their donations for buying various items and due to all these efforts made by people around the world, Mid Day Meal Scheme is currently the biggest plan in the world.
These were some important points on the mid-day meals scheme. Many students across the country rely on midday meals for the best nutritious food of their day, and this is why the government is focused on providing the best and clean food in the form of midday meals.