Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on India Gate in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 300 words.
There are many wonderful monuments and buildings in India that are famous all over the world. And India Gate is a place that sees thousands of people every day, and it gets a more beautiful day after day.
This place was established in the year 1921, and in such a few years, this place will celebrate the establishment of 100 years.
While roaming around this wonderful place there are so many fun things that you can do here and there are some things that anyone can do:
- Especially in India or Delhi, this is one of the best places to enjoy a picnic with your family and friends.
- This place is also perfect for keeping some wonderful time for the children. Children get many intersections, toys and other recreational items at the door of India and thus it is considered a favorite place for many children.
- There is also a type of water sport in India Gate which is known as sailing. For many people, sailing can be very boring, but sailing is a great practice for every person along with a very cute close time.
- This is an ideal place for everyone to enjoy their nightlife because India's gate is one of the best places to go to India during the night. The decoration around the wonderful gate, lights and aroma makes an ideal place for any birthday party or open air small music events.
- The Parliament House is located opposite the entrance of India, and thus one can benefit from enjoying the view of two amazing buildings at the same time.
These were some of the advantages of visiting the Great India Gate in New Delhi, which is the capital of India. India Gate has plenty to give to its visitors, but still, it is seen that different people think that this place is quite boring. But once the person touches the monumental monuments, he will definitely fall in love with it.