Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on National Bird (Peacock) in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 700 words.
Peacock is the national bird of India, and it is one of the most beautiful creations on earth. There are many bird species in different parts of India, but still, due to the huge amount of beautiful peacock, India has declared a peacock as the national bird.
About Peacocks - We all know that peacocks are the national bird of India, but there are different parts of the country where peafowl is not available, and so many people have not seen their national birds. There are also other names of peacocks, the first is Indian Payfol, and its scientific name is Pavo Kristas. The bird was first found in India and Sri Lanka, but now it appears in various other countries around the world.
Importance of peacocks for Indians
Indians have a great significance, and these points tell about importance:
- Peacock is the national bird of India and whenever the Indians see peacocks; They respect it like some special creatures of God. It is a special creature because there are very few compositions created by God which are beautiful as peacock.
- The number of peacocks in India is decreasing in the day, and therefore people give special attention to the firmness of their national bird.
- When people are trying to kill Peacock, people immediately complain to the forest department or the police.
- Forest department takes special care of peacocks, and they are kept in places where they can find food to eat and stay healthy.
Where we find most peacocks
Here are some places where peacocks are found most:
- Peacock is most commonly seen in areas full of greenery and trees. This is the reason why the jungle-filled places are filled with peacocks.
- In India, it is found most in the Jammu region, Assam region and Mizoram region. There are many other areas where peacocks are found most, but these three are covered with forests, and this is why peacocks are mostly available there.
- If we talk about other countries, then Sri Lanka is a country where maximum peacocks are available after India. Generally, birds did not appear anywhere else in the world, but according to recent news, the peacock is available as welcome in different parts of the world.
Some important facts about peacocks
Here are some important facts about peacocks:
- The average moving speed of national bird of India is 13 km / h.
- The average length of male peacock is approximately 1.95 to 2.25 meters, and the average length of female peas is 0.95 meters.
- Peacocks survive for maximum 20 years, and if no one is killed by them, then their average age is 15 to 20 years.
- The average weight of male peacock is around 5 kg, and the average weight of female peas is about 3.5 kg.
- The maximum number of peacocks available in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka is available.
- The national bird of India lives in areas which are full of forests but they also need some of the human habitations nearby. Scientists have discovered and found that if human habitation is not near it then peacocks can not last for long.
- Peacock is considered as the national bird of India due to the beauty and colorfulness of the bird. Since India is full of different castes and colors, this bird also represents the colors of the country.
- In 1963, peacock was adopted as the National Bird of India.
- More forest forests of India, are completely preserved and they also come under the Indian Wildlife Protection Act, which is the top notch of the national bird protection of India.
The national bird of India is a beautiful bird, and this is the reason why when people see it, they try to capture it in their camera. Sadly, the national bird can not be seen in the crowded areas because they are ubiquitous and they need a wild lifestyle to stay healthy and that is why peacocks can only be seen in forest areas. Although the number of peacocks is still not available, people have found that the number is on the lower side and people should do their best to protect the national bird of India. Nobody should kill a peacock and another person should not be allowed to kill the national bird of India, then only India can be called as responsible citizen.