Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Cold War in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 500 words.
After World War II, the U.S.A. And the Russians emerged as two superpowers. During the war, there was a mutual understanding between the two countries, although evaporation started immediately after the war. Differences between ideologies and mutual distrust between the two countries started the Cold War. Both tried to spread their influence and divided the world into two hostile groups.
Western European countries came under the influence of America, while East European countries came under communist Russia. It was a state of extreme humiliation, although no real war was fought. During this period, both the superpowers formed various military alliances like NATO, SITO, SANTO, Warsaw Pact and Baghdad Agreement. It also created the crazy race of arms by both the blocks.
End of the Cold War:
However, between 1969 and 1978, both the powers realized that such a situation could not establish peace in the world. During this period, there was a marked decline in the Cold War, although we can not say that it is completely over. Several factors contributed to the end of the cold war.
1. Both blocks realized that there will be no winner in the nuclear war.
2. In every part of the world there was a positive impact on the war camps of popular anti-war movements. The European Peace Movement worked hard for disarmament, especially nuclear disarmament.
3. NAM played an important role in reducing stress and promoting peace between two powers. NAM members remained neutral and did not align themselves with any super-powers. They advised new independent countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America to keep away from the superpower rivals.
4. Rigid military alliances also showed signs of breakdown. France withdrew its forces from NATO in 1966, Pakistan went out of CATO in 1973. After the collapse of the Soviet Union the Warsaw Treaty was completely broken. In the facts, Russia itself is engaging with NATO and may become a regular member of NATO.
5. Breakdown between Russia and China further destroyed the fear of spread of communism.
6. USSR The fall of the Cold War has made it more convenient for the end of the Cold War after December 1 991.
7. The efforts of former US President George Bush (senior) and former Soviet President Gorbachev had proposed a reduction in arms in 1991.
8. In 1992, President Bush (senior) and Russian President Boris Yeltsin formally announced that the Cold War has ended.
The end of the Cold War gave rise to the emergence of a unipolar world. With the collapse of the Soviet Union, the NAM and the United Nations inspired the concept of a world. The world has become mutually dependent. Any unpleasant event occurring in a part of the world has immediate effect on other parts.
But some obstacles should be removed to develop and achieve this concept. There should be less disparity between and not. Mad races for weapons should be examined. The population of the growing population and the population of the environment should be controlled.