Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Voting in India and Its Importance in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and IAS, IPS banking or other competitive exams students in 400 words.
Voting is the most important in India and there are people who really want to bring a good government to rule, there are many other people who just want to sit down and rest. These days, with many people living outside their cities and towns, the process of voting appears to be the last in somebody's priority list.
While people have time to complain about basic infrastructure, bad government and increase taxes, but they are least interested in trying to choose the government.
After so many years of independence, there is still a lack of necessary law and order in India. Its country and citizen depend on both citizens. Polling is done on the basis of voting in some parts of the country. Such ideas are not going to do anything good for the country. Instead they will take the country back to other countries. The government should pay attention to public utilities like water, electricity, education, roads etc. Besides, the purpose of the government should be to protect the poor, the environment and the urban development etc.
To implement all these things, it is best to vote and choose the right government.
What is the importance of voting?
- This is our original human rights as a citizen of India. We are responsible for the formation of the government because the government is constituting people for people and people. We have the privilege of voting in the form of our Constitutional right, which we believe so that we can choose those changes and bring those who want us to come. This is why voting is important.
- So every vote matters, someone should always vote. If more and more people vote for the right candidate, then the better days will come and there will be a lot of difference in the country. The work of a good government is on the vote.
- Voting changes in because it gives you the power to vote for a better government. If the county is ruled by a bad government, then only citizens should be held responsible for it.
- Another reason polling is important is that this process ensures that citizens of the country are also involved in forming a government.
- This helps prevent any kind of election fraud.
Voting will not cause any immediate damage, but its impact will be seen in the coming time. Therefore, make sure you use your right to vote.