Saudi Arabia is a Sunni Muslim country in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia, officially known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), is a Arab state in western Asia. Know information about Saudi Arabia in detail.
Important information in the history of Saudi Arabia
The country is spread over an area of 2,150,000 km, geographically it is the fifth largest state in Asia and the second largest country in the Arab world after Algeria. The border of Jordan and Iraq in the north of Saudi Arabia, the border of Kuwait in the north-east, the border of Qatar, Bahrain and United Arab in the east, the border of Oman in the south-east and the border of Yemen in the south. The Gulf of Aqaba has separated Saudi Arabia from Israel and Egypt. This is the only country with both the Red Beach and the Persian Gulf, and most of it is comprised of dry desert and barren topography. This country had to face criticism for banning women's rights and death penalty.
Modern present Saudi Arabia has four separate areas: Hedges, Najd and parts of Eastern Arabia and Southern Arabia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was invented in 1932 by Ibn Sood. They collected four areas and made a state and started expanding it in 1902. Since Saudi Arabia is a complete monopoly in Iraq, the dominant hereditary dictatorship will remain in favor of Islam. In Sunni Islam, the very conservative Wahabi religion campaign, which was named "the key feature of Saudi culture", was carried out by the oil and gas business in this campaign. Saudi Arabia is also called "the place of two holy mosques", the names of those two mosques are al-Masjid al-Haram (in Mecca) and al-Masjid un-Nabavi (in Medina), as well as these places Islam is considered to be the most sacred place. The total population of this empire is 28.7 million, out of which 20 million are people of Saudi nation and 8 million foreigners. Arabic is the official language of Saudi Arabia.
Petroleum exploration in Saudi Arabia was done on 3 March 1938 and along with petrol, many other things were discovered in eastern province. Saudi Arabia is the world's largest oil producer and is the sixth largest reservoir country. This country is included in the World Bank's list with the highest Human Development Index and high-income economy, and it is the only Arab country which is part of the main economy of G-20. While there is very little variation in the Gulf Cooperation Council in Saudi Arabia's economy, while the production and service department here has given very little importance. With monarchial autocracy, Saudi Arabia ranks fourth in military spending, the world's fourth largest spenders. Along with GCC, Saudi Arabia is also an active member of Islamic Cooperation and OPEC.
Some Important Days in History of Saudi Arabia - Important Dates in Saudi Arabia History
- 1932 - The area under the control of King Abd-al-Aziz, in the name of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1938 - Oil explored and produced in United States control (Arabian American Oil Company).
- 1960 - Saudi Arabia becomes the founder member of the OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Country).
- 1973 - Saudi Arabia boycott oil against the western countries that fought with Israel in the October war between Egypt and Syria. With this, oil spills became quadruple.
- September 11, 2011 - 15 of the 19 robbers involved in the invasion of New York and Washington belonged to the Saudi nation.
- 2011 - Saudi soldiers were involved in the unrest in Bahrain.
- March 2015 - Saudi Arabia launches Air Strike campaign against Houthi's revolt in Yemen