What is PMJAY Ayushman Bharat?
Ayushman India is such a scheme, which aims to provide health assurance to 10 crore households or about 50 crore Indians, which will cover a cover of 5 lakh rupees per year. According to the latest socio-economic caste census data (SECC), this scheme targets poor, deprived rural households and identifies a business category of families of urban workers, 8.03 crore in rural areas and 2.33 crore in urban areas. . The Ministry of Health has added 1,354 packages in this scheme, under which treatment for coronary bypass, knee replacement and treatment among others will be examined at 15-20% cheaper rates than the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS). This plan will check cashless and paperless access to services for the beneficiary at the point of service. Eligible people can benefit from government and listed private hospitals. See the official website www.mera.pmjay.gov.in for details.
Who Can Avail PMJAY And How?
- All the people marked as poor in the socio-economic and caste census of 2011 are considered eligible for the scheme.
- Beneficiaries have been identified on the basis of deprived categories (D1, D2, D3, D4, D5 and D7).
- For urban areas, 11 business criteria have been set which will determine eligibility.
No Any Age Limit
- Age will not be mandatory for insurance cover
- Nor is there any restriction on family size
Know Your Name In PMJAY – Jan Arogya Yojana
- Letters to eligible families of Ayushman scheme have been sent by the Prime Minister.
- In addition, the card is given to the beneficiaries in which the QR code is.
- More than 2.50 lakh Common Service Centers are in the country for information on the scheme.
- If families who do not have a name in the plan, they can know in the Common Service Center.
- Helpline number 14555 can also be linked to plan related information.
- List of beneficiaries linked to the scheme have also been sent to Panchayat and District headquarter.
- A list of people involved in the scheme has also been sent to Asha workers.
- National Health Agency has deployed 14,000 health friends to hospitals.
- On the website mera.pmjay.gov.in, people can see that their name is not.
If not your name then what to do?
- If you do not have a name, please include your name, father's name, gender and state's name in the database.
- After that your name will appear in the search and then you click on the 'Get SMS' option.
- After this you will have a message, in which you will get a number, keep this number in your hand
- If you do not get your name after doing all this, contact Ayushmann Mitra
- After this, submit your required documents to Ayushman Mitra for the scheme.
- After this you can check whether you will get the benefit of this scheme or not
Treatment in Government and Private Hospital
- Cashless treatment upto Rs 5 lakhs will be given to beneficiary family
- 1350 types of diseases will be treated under the scheme
- Already already sick person will be covered under this scheme
- Although the OPD will not be covered under the Ayushmann scheme
- OPD facility can be taken in 1.5 wellness center
Search Your Name