Side ponytails are quirky and immediately attract attention. But instead of just making a side pony, how about trying something different?
The side ponytail is an innovative hairstyle, and not many can wear one with panache. Are you one of those who have tried this style before and won’t hesitate to go down the same route again? Then may we suggest trying a totally new way to fashion your sideways ponytail?
We’ve got three different ways of getting people to turn their heads when you step out with your funky hairdo. Which one do you think you’ll start with first?
3 Side Ponytail Hairstyles You Must Try
#1 Side pony with pizazz
Now this is one stylish look that you can get with something as simple as a side ponytail. This is how you get the sleek and classy look:
- Backcomb your hair at the crown to give it desired volume.
- Pull up the hair in a ponytail and pin it to the side of your crown.
- Leave two wide sections of hair in front.
- Pull them flat across your forehead and pin them under the pony.
#2 A braided side pony
This is one of those side ponytail hairstyles that looks sweet and is also rather easy to fashion. Here’s how you get the look:
- Pull all your hair to the side you want your pony to be.
- Start braiding your hair, taking care to not make it very tight, but keeping it loose with few stray strands popping out.
- Continue all the way down until you reach the end of your hair.
- Tie off the loose ends with an elastic band, and you’re set.
#3 Messy side pony
If you have untameable, messy hair you can fashion a side ponytail with curls, something most women are going to envy you for. There’s nothing much that you need to do for this, except:
- Pull all your wild, tempestuous locks onto either side.
- Wrap an elastic band around the top to keep the hair in place.
- If you want, you can also use accessories to make the mess look cuter.
- If you have straight hair or it is not as messy as you’d like it to be, use a texturizing spray or powder to get the look.
These three unexpectedly-simple and gorgeous looking side ponytail hairstyles work wonderfully well on second day hair. But if you want to try them on clean washed hair, don’t forget to use Pantene Pro V Silky Smooth Care Shampoo to nourish and give a bounce to your tresses.