On the Digital India campaign, we are providing many essays here to help the students, because they are generally assigned the task of writing essays in any examination or competition in the classroom. Along with different word boundaries, all the essays given on Digital India are written in very simple words which have been written on the basis of the needs of students of different classes. Here you can find below articles essays on Digital India in easy English language for students in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, and 400 words.
Essay 1 on Digital India (100 words)
In the form of Digital India, an ambitious program was started on 1 July (Wednesday) 2015 at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in Delhi. It started in presence of various prominent industrialists (Chairman of Tata Group Cyrus Mistry, RIL Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani, Wipro Chairman Azeem Premji etc.). In the conference, these people shared their thoughts about bringing a large number of digital revolution to India from the village to the city. A number of programs have been organized in the presence of information technology company to reach 600 districts in the country. A major step taken by the Indian government to digitally empower the country is the digital India program. Various schemes related to this scheme have been exposed (cost of more than one lakh crores) such as digital locker, e-health, e-education, national scholarship portal, e-signature etc.
Essay 2 on Digital India (150 words)
Digital India campaign is being run by the Indian government to make this country a digitally powerful country. The goal of this campaign is to provide electronic government service to Indian citizens by reducing the paperwork. It is very effective and efficient that will save time and human labor at a large scale. This initiative was launched on July 1, 2015 to connect with the people of rural areas with a fast pace internet network for access to any urgent information. The creation of digital structure across the country, digital literacy, digital service, such as Digital India has three important elements. The goal of this project is to complete 2019. This is a program that will benefit both service providers and consumers. The Digital India Advisory Group (Operations by the Ministry of Communications and IT) is arranged to monitor and control this program.
Essay 3 on Digital India (200 words)
In the presence of various prominent industrialists, the Digital India Campaign was started by the Government of India on 1st July 2015 at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in Delhi. Its aim is to make India a better controlled place of the world. This project has been approved by Prime Minister Narendra Modi (one lakh crore rupees) and is expected to be completed by 2019. The success of this program will be like the reality of Modi's dream to serve the Indian people with e-Governance. With the service of the electronic government to reduce paperwork, improve work efficiency and save time, it is to ease the Indian citizens.
This plan will ensure the growth and development especially in the rural areas of India by connecting remote villages and rural areas with fast internet service. The Prime Minister himself will oversee this entire project. After coming to the Internet, digital India citizens can improve their skills and knowledge. This is an ambitious project that will benefit everyone, especially for the villagers who spend long distances in doing paper work for many reasons and waste time and money. This is a very effective form of pre-prevailing national e-Governance scheme (with no pillars, broadband highway, public interest access program, mobile connectivity everywhere, e-revolution, e-governance, information of all, IT for job , Pre-harvest program and electronic manufacturing).
Essay 4 on Digital India (250 words)
With the knowledgeable countries of the world, to transform into a fully digital empowerment India, the Digital India Project was started by the Indian Government on July 1, 2015 (as Digital Week from 1st July to 7th July). To achieve a promising good result, these projects are interconnected by various government departments like IT, education, agriculture etc. It has been planned and chaired by the Ministry of Telecommunications and Information Technology. If it applies well then it will be like a golden opportunity for India. At the very beginning of the inauguration of this project, a plan was made by the state government to provide fast internet connections to nearly 250,000 villages and other residential areas of the country. This project has played an important role by "Bharat Broadband Network Limited", which is truly commendable.
Digital India will digitize data easily, which will help make things faster and more efficient in the future. It will also save paperwork, time and human labor. This project will speed up the coalition between the government and the private sector. A large number of villages linked with the fast pace network will actually go through a major change in the form of fully digitally equipped areas from backward areas. All cities, towns and villages in India will be more technical. With the investment of major companies (national and international), this project is planned to be completed by 2019. Ambani has announced an investment of about 2.5 lakh crore in Digital India Project.
Essay 5 on Digital India (300 words)
Digital India campaign was launched by the Indian government on July 1, 2015 to convert India into a complete digital country. This is a planned initiative for digitally empowered Indian society through integration of government departments and major companies (national and international level). Dissociation of this country is the main reason for providing all government services on easy access to Indian citizens. There are three main areas of this program:
- Like the public utility service for the Indian people, there is a digital structure in the entire country as it will provide fast access to internet access which will make it easier and faster for all government services. This will provide citizen life, unique, online and authentic digital identity. It will prove to be very effective for any online service such as handling bank accounts, financial management, safe and secure cyber space, education, distance education etc.
- Through high demand of good governance and online service digitization, all services will be made available in real time. Digital transmitted services will also encourage people to do business online by making financial transactions easier, electronic and without cash.
- Digital empowerment of the Indian people will make digital literacy truly possible through global access to digital resources. It will enable people to submit online certificates or necessary documents and not physically present at school, college, office or any institute.
The Digital India program has been implemented by the Indian Government to ensure the following targets of this initiative.
- Ensure broadband highway.
- Ensuring global access to mobile phones.
- Fast Speed Making the Internet accessible to the people
- Bring e-governance through the reform of government through digitization.
- E-Revolution through electronic delivery of services.
- Providing online information for all.
- To ensure more IT jobs.
Essay on digital India 6 (400 words)
July 1, 2015 Digital India project was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This is an effective plan for transformed India for better development and growth of the people of the country. In the presence of senior ministry associates and CEOs of key companies, the PM launched Digital India Week (July 1 to 7 July) on Wednesday. Its goal is to give India a digital expansion for good governance and more jobs. India's PM made its best efforts towards the digitization campaign to eradicate the gap between government service and people. There was a lot of need for digitization in India for more growth and better future than any other country.
The following benefits of digital India campaign:
- This will make digital locker arrangements possible, which will result in reduction of paperwork by reducing physical documents as well as reducing physical documents, through e-sharing, through registered archive.
- It is an effective online platform that can involve people in the governance system through various approaches such as "discussion, working, and distribution".
- This will ensure the achievement of various online goals by the government.
- Depositing your documents and certificates from anywhere will make it possible for people to reduce physical activity.
- The citizen can sign their documents online through e-signature structure.
- Through e-hospital, important healthcare services can be made easier, such as online registration, taking time to meet doctor, depositing fees, checking online, checking blood, etc.
- This benefit is available to the beneficiary through the National Scholarship Portal, through the submission of certificates, certification process, approval and disbursement of the earnings.
- This is a big platform that makes it easy for its citizens to effectively and efficient delivery of government and private services across the country.
- India Net Program (High Speed Digital Highway) will connect approximately 250,000 Gram Panchayats in the country.
- The external source policy is also a plan to help the Digital India initiative. For the better management of online services on mobile such as voice, data, multimedia etc., the network of next generation of BSNL will replace the 30-year-old telephone exchange.
- The National Center for Flexible Electronic will help promote Flexible Electronic
- Throughout the country, BSNL has planned to spread large-scale Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Broadband highway is used to handle all related issues related to connectivity.
- Broadband highway access to all cities, towns and villages will make available the availability of world-class service at one click of the mouse.