We are providing several types of paragraphs and essays here, which are available on rainwater harvesting for students under very limited limited boundaries. This is a very important topic that can be useful for students for various competitions and school examinations on various occasions. Its students can use it according to its requirement. Here you can find some essay on rainwater harvesting in English language for students in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 and 400 words.
Essay on rain water harvesting (100 words)
Rainwater Harvesting is a technique that is the process of saving and collecting rain water through the use of various means of various resources (such as agriculture etc.) for future use. Rain water can be collected in natural reservoirs or artificial tanks. Before finishing the surface surface, the end of the surface water from the supernatural rocky layer is another way of collecting magic. Storage of roof water is also a way of collecting rain water. These methods are very important for people living in low-rainfall areas. In the shortage of regular water supply, they can continue to cultivate seasonal crops with rain water. Whenever it rains, rain water can be stored in man-made ponds or tank.
Essay 2 on rainwater harvesting (150 words)
In the same place where it falls on the roof or on the ground, man water or other natural resources collects rain water such as ponds, lakes, etc. collecting rain water. For the future use, two main techniques for gathering rain water harvesting and recharge from the ground. It can be used for cultivation, plant water or defecation. The following benefits of accumulation of rain water at individual or city level are as follows:
- This water supply bill generally reduces the bills of institutions.
- By reducing the quality of ground water by reducing fluoride, nitrates and salinity, rain water is recharged in the ground.
- This is almost neutral pH and zero stiffness which is suitable for more use in homes, industries, institutions and other commercial establishments.
- This can reduce the concern of public water supply sources.
- Due to the recharge of rain water from the ground, sea water dip into fresh water sources in the coastal areas.
- This helps in urban flood control if people collect rainwater from the roofs.
- This will reduce the demand for water from the municipality, thereby reducing the energy cost of water distribution across the city.
Essay 3 on rainwater harvesting (200 words)
Rain water harvesting ie natural water storage or man-made tank rain water is to be collected. This is the technique to collect and store rain water for various purposes in the future. The most common and easy way to collect rain water is to collect roof water. Using this technique, we can collect large amounts of clean rain water in rainy season. It can be used for long hours for home work, such as water for plants, for animals and for cultivation etc.
The following benefits have been collected for rain water:
- In order to reduce water supply loads and power bills of municipality, improve water supply for free, it helps in crop production in rural areas, thereby increasing food security.
- Rain water harvesting system helps in reducing domestic or personal insecurity in rural areas.
- It provides easy and low cost water supply in low-water areas, which helps in food security and income generation.
Tamil Nadu is the only state in India and it will now be the first Indian state to collect rain water where it will be necessary. The Tamil Nadu State Government had announced on May 30, 2014 that about 50,000 structures should be established to collect rain water at different places in Chennai. Till now, there are about 4000 temples in Tamil Nadu who keep tank for rainwater harvesting, which are also helping to recharge the water of the land.
Essay 4 on rainwater harvesting (250 words)
Every drop of rain on the earth is like the blessings of God for the people. The fresh rain water falls on the ground like a pearl, so the importance of lack of natural water resources, especially the importance of rain water should be understood by everyone in the areas of developing areas. We should try to run rain water on the roofs and roads without wasting waste. Using new and effective techniques to simplify the supply of water in all areas, we should bring the old tradition of collecting water. Because only hand pump, well and ground water level other resources can not meet the needs of millions of water.
To provide water to prone areas of water, rain water is the most permanent and effective way for many years to collect water. Gathering rain water from many benefits is a very cheap way, it is useful for many purposes like domestic works, field irrigation, livestock, agriculture and animal husbandry etc.
This helps in reducing the water level of the land in both experiential and beneficial ways. Groundwater level can be filled again by gathering rain water from the ditch, well digging, various shapes, etc. However, other methods of water harvesting, such as water tank, pond etc., help in reducing the use of ground water level. At least 4 to 6 months is very effective in the hills and desert areas of India and other countries. By making large and clean water shapes, more clean rainwater can be collected during the rainy season.
Essay on rain water harvesting (300 words)
In today's days, people rely on the government system of supply of water for all water needs. The current scenario of water management and distribution by the government has become centralized in the cities, which has brought great difference in community responsibility in water management. It is slowly but ending the old method of collecting water on a regular basis.
Rainwater Harvesting is an old but effective technique for gathering rain water in the rainy season to fulfill various objectives in the future. It is often used in different places of India to emerge from the problem of water scarcity. The best way to recharge groundwater level in natural way is to store rain water. However, due to decrease in the intake of rain water from the ground, increasing the level of urbanization and the development of the cities, the level of ground water is decreasing every day. With the lack of use of underground water in rain water harvesting, there is always a way to maintain its level in the future. It is very important for supply of water demand for different purposes for the drought affected areas of India and other countries. From the following points it will become clear why store rain water:
- It plays a major role in protecting the water level by falling from the ground and helps to improve it.
- It helps in improving water quality in water quality level.
- It prevents the surface water from flowing during monsoon and preserves more water.
- This helps reduce soil erosion.
- It is about the old tradition of water conservation among the people.
Rain water can be collected better by using the following methods, such as avoiding surface and roof water or avoiding wastage. In both ways, it helps in increasing the ground water level, as well as helps in an affordable and easy water supply system to meet various needs.
Essay on rain water harvesting (400 words)
Rainwater harvesting is to collect and collect rain water through natural resources and artificial design resources to cater to the shortage of water in the future and to stop the water flowing. The amount of water harvesting is affected by many factors like the probability of rainfall, the amount of rainfall, the method of collecting rain water and the size of the resources to collect water. There are many reasons, such as deforestation and ecological imbalance, the level of ground water is decreasing. Due to urbanization and industrialization in urban areas, demand for water supply is increasing. The reason for this is the use of excessive groundwater which is going downwards. If no immediate action is taken immediately, then the danger of water shortage will increase in the future and it can prove to be a threat to life.
Water harvesting is very useful to meet various needs like recharge of ground water, reducing the electricity bill spent in supplying water and supplying simple water at any time whenever it is required. . It has been assessed that the increase in water level of 1 meter will save the power of 0.4 kilowatts.
Why rain water harvesting is necessary:
Collection of rain water is very important for people of all areas. It is very good to finish the fear of water shortage in the future. Understanding the following points will help why rainwater harvesting is needed:
- Water demand for water for various purposes can not be fulfilled.
- All dependents on land water for all needs.
- Due to deforestation, rapidly increasing urbanization, below-ground rainwater, etc., continuously decreasing ground water level.
- Maintains rain water storage in natural water resources.
- This reduces the risk of flood and soil degradation on the roads and also improves water quality.
The main technique for collecting rain water is as follows:
- Gathering surface water for future use
- Recharge of ground water
Collecting rain water from the surface is very effective and traditional technique. These small ponds, underground tanks, dams, dams etc. can be used. However, recharge of ground water is a new method of storage. By well charging, excavator, crater, ditch, hand pump, can be opened by digging well.