Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan is a campaign run by the Indian government to help people with disabilities in India. It is also known as Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan, which has been started to make the country more favorable for the sake of making a friendly country for people with disabilities. These are very important topics in the development of India, children should know. Therefore, the teacher can give the task of writing essay essay on any contest, program event or accessible Bharat Abhiyan in the examination. Writing essays and paragraphs, an increase in art and knowledge about the subject given to students. We are providing many paragraphs and essays below to help students on this topic "Sulabh Bharat Abhiyan". The essay on the accessible Bharat Abhiyan written below is written through simple Hindi language. You can choose one of these as per your requirement and requirement: Here you can find some essay on 100% 150, 200, 250, 400, 500 and 800 words in the English language for the Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan.
Essay on Accessible Bharat Abhiyan 1 (100 words)
Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan is called an accessible Bharat Abhiyan or Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan because it has been started for the universal access of people in the economic development of the country. This is a nationwide program which is run by the Indian government, which has been started to enable all Indian citizens to live freely. The main components of this campaign include capacity building, generating large-scale awareness, attempts to take advantage of intervention, CSR resources, technical solutions, legal framework and resource production and leadership support. These efforts include campaigns, lifts, ramps and all public buildings and To create railings in the local municipality / building along with transportation, state and union state administrators and chief commissioners (f) Commissioner of Police) The results of the recommendation from time to time are for the winkles.
Essay on Sulabh Bharat Abhiyan 2 (150 words)
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi implemented the accessible India campaign (also known as Sulabh Bharat Abhiyan or reconciliation India campaign) in Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi on December 3, 2015. This is a nationwide campaign that has been implemented to provide universal access to freedom, while providing people with disabilities, providing them with a hassle-free environment. People with disabilities or disabled can access public buildings, transport and offices using lifts, ramps and guardrails. These programs have been implemented to improve the economic development of the entire country, along with public transport, information and communication technology, especially the disabled and disabled persons.
These initiatives will really prove to be very useful for people with disabilities (autism, mental retardation, paralysis, multiple disability). According to this initiative, for the reconstruction of public buildings and offices, they have to be eligible. There are many obstacles for stairs, mesh, pavement, rotation or paths, short paths, etc. for those difficulties. These initiatives are a big step taken by the Government of India to include incompetent people in general activities.
Accessible India Campaign Essay 3 (200 words)
Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan is an initiative run by the Government of India, which will reach accessible people to the public places. It is known as Sulabh Bharat Abhiyan and was implemented by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 3 December (i.e. International Disability Day), to provide equal access to people in Vigyan Bhawan. According to the 2011 census, about 2.21% of the total population is disabled in India (2.68 million people). Therefore, it is very necessary for them to create an accessible and hassle free environment so that they can participate in all areas of community life.
These initiatives provide the opportunity to start opportunities similar to those with disabilities or disabled persons and to participate fully in the society, which is possible only through public access to free and accessible resources. These initiatives are to ensure the availability of the same facilities to all: Providing physical environment for people with disabilities in rural or urban areas, transport, information and communications equipment and other technical systems. These initiatives are for economic development and development as well as for the disabled, productive, safe and respectable life in the country.
Essay on Accessible Bharat Abhiyan 4 (250 words)
Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan or Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan was started by the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi by December 3, 2015. This campaign has been started specifically to provide equal access to people with disabilities in India. These campaigns were started on December 3, which are celebrated as International Disabled Day all over the world. These campaigns have started 50% government buildings (whether in the capital or states) with the aim of making the people with disabilities fully accessible by July 2018.
Katibenla, a 9 year old girl suffering 100% speed disability, was awarded the National Award in the New Delhi Science Building on December 3 (World Disability Day). She is from Khanna village, District Mokokchung, Nagaland and was selected as the most creative disabled child for the empowerment of disabled persons in the country. This initiative is an ambitious step to provide equal opportunity for the development of universal access to people with disabilities by the Government of India. These campaigns will help to advance the life of self-sufficiency through active participation in almost all aspects of their lives.
The Prime Minister of India started his speech and said that all the smart cities should be in the future with a full view of the disadvantaged person. In order to make people think about people with disabilities, the Prime Minister has asked 'Deving' instead of considering the word 'inefficient'. These initiatives will fulfill the slogan in the right sense "in the future, in the development of everyone"
Essay on Accessible Bharat Abhiyan 5 (400 words)
Essay on Accessible Bharat Abhiyan is an initiative for the treatment of different people by the Indian government. These programs have been started for the creation of ineligible buildings and other public places. It was started on December 3, 2015 in New Delhi. These programs are dedicated to disabled or disabled people. This is why it was started on International Disability Day.
Goals for this campaign
The purpose of this campaign is to provide easy access to accessible public places for disabled and disabled people. According to the 2011 census, approximately 21 million Indian (2.21% of the total population) is suffering from disability. Nearly fifty percent of government buildings and 25 percent of government transport, vehicles are targeted to make the disabled friendly by the end of 2016 and by 2017 in entire India. Further development along with big goals about this program will continue in later years. By 2018, almost the entire environment will become more widespread for people with disabilities. It has been estimated that by July 2016, international airports and railway stations (coming under A1, A and B categories) will be fully prepared for the use of disabled in the country. This will give them equal opportunities like other general public
There are also plans to develop online websites and mobile applications to upload your ideas about the accessibility of the government building to the common people. Special set top boxes will be provided for those who are unable to see, which will make their TV look more convenient and easier. In the next 5 years, 200 people with disabilities have been planned to communicate in sign language through television channels on television (a system of communication that uses signals for visual gestures and deaf people). These private companies have also been targeted to meet the 'Access Index' standards for different people.
Private companies of different areas (such as textiles, manufacturing companies, etc.) will be provided with one to ten ranking as per investment in the quality of facilities for different competent employees for their training and career development. This is a very big step to bring the disabled and disabled to the industrial sector, which leverages two-way livelihood development of disabled and economic development of the country.
Essay on Accessible Bharat Abhiyan 6 (500 words)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated an initiative in Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi on December 3, 2015, which is called the Sulabh Bharat Abhiyan (also known as Sulabh Bharat Abhiyan). It was specially started on the International Day of Disabled Persons, which is celebrated all over the world on December 3. This is a very active step to make the Government of India a disabled nation. The spiritual purpose of this campaign is to increase the economic growth by increasing its employment by empowering people with disabilities all over the country.
Objectives and Action Plan of Accessible India Campaign
The following objectives of this campaign are:
- Its aim is to make the government buildings, offices, public places, tourist destinations, transport modes, railway stations, airports (air-ports), information and communication tools suitable for the disabled in the country.
- To create a barrier-free environment for providing universal access to people with disabilities.
- It emphasizes to provide equal opportunities for the disabled to live an independent life.
- Its aim is to motivate all disabled people of the country to participate in every aspect of life to make their life easier, safe, productive, and dignified.
- Its aim is to spread awareness about this program between builders and workers through an expert team.
- Its purpose is to set up a special university with the special courses being taken by the Government of India for the people with disabilities.
- Its purpose is to provide motorized tricycle to the people of about 70-90% of the disabled by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment for free.
- Rehabilitation of 50-100 public buildings around every state for disabled persons
- Construction of more public buildings in 50 Indian cities by the year 2016.
The work plan of this campaign is:
The main goal of this campaign is to create a favorable environment, information and communication ecosystem, and transport ecosystem. In order to spread awareness among people, use of information technology, social media and other online tools. There is a plan to convert citizen-centric public websites according to the disabled. To facilitate access to hospitals, police stations, tourist destinations etc. and work with mutual cooperation to increase the accessibility of TV broadcasting of Ministry of Home Affairs, Family Welfare, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Health and Information and Communication and Broadcasting .
There are many other campaigns implemented by the Modi government including this campaign. Many of them keep the time period of completion in the next five years. This campaign has also been targeted to be completed in the next five years. The purpose of this campaign is to make the right of living a self-reliant by providing universal access, accessible rights to persons with disabilities or disabled. As we have already seen the positive response to the start of the campaigns, there is no doubt about the successful of this campaign on that basis. This will make their lives truly independent by making available more accessible infrastructure for the disabled people of the society.
Essay India Campaign Essay 7 (800 words)
Accessible Bharat Abhiyan Initiative has been started for strengthening the handicapped persons of the society. It is easy to enable them to use all public places. This campaign is also known as accessible Bharat Abhiyan (Accessible India Campaign) because it provides easy access to people with disabilities for the same facilities. These steps have been taken to solve the big problem being faced by people with disabilities by the Indian government. These campaigns have been started with full dignity to provide universal access to people with disabilities to provide equal opportunities for education, employment, health care, transportation, sports, entertainment, and many more. In his speech, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the people with disability (people of extraordinary abilities) and not the disabled.
What are the accessible India campaigns
Accessible India Campaign has been started with the aim of making the physical environment accessible, accessible and tolerable for the disabled. This is to increase the use of public places, transportation, information and communication technology for people with disabilities as well as usability (use).
Goals of accessible India campaign
The main goals of this campaign are:
- Developing online web portals and mobile applications to spread awareness among people about this program.
- To enable the general public to upload their views and ideas about this campaign through the use of online websites and mobile applications.
- To create fully accessible airports, railway stations, and metro for disabled people by the construction of lifts, ramps, toilets, and signage (signs of commercial or public performance).
- By July 2016, around 75 important railway stations and all airports have access standards, as well as standards of approximately 200 pool signative interpreters by July 2019.
- Invite public sector undertakings and corporations to audit and change to support this campaign.
- To make the four major cities of Maharashtra (Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Nashik) totally disabled.
- To eliminate obstacles and barriers about the internal and external facilities (such as schools, workplaces, medical facilities, footpaths, transport systems, buildings, information and communications technology, etc.) for the disabled.
Possible for this campaign to be successful
A plan has been prepared by the government to implement this campaign in the right direction. Here are some indications of the action plan of this initiative:
- There is a plan to organize various workshops to make the key stakeholders aware about zonal awareness (including government officials, architects, real estate developers, engineers, students etc.).
- About the issue of accessibility, brochures, educational manuals, and plans have been made to create and distribute the video.
- To obtain information about the public inaccessible places, accessible toilets, ramps etc., web portals and mobile applications (in Hindi, English and other regional languages) will be made as sourcing platform.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) resources will be chalked out to make accessible buildings and transport instruments.
- The action plan in this context will show physical accessibility which will increase education, employment and livelihood.
- Work plans have been made and will be implemented soon to increase the productivity of disabled and disabled people as well as to increase economic cooperation for the country. There is no doubt about this campaign being successful and progressive. They will achieve all the goals and objectives in reality according to their work plan.
Many years have passed since India became independent, however, we can not say that the people of India are self-reliant because the disabled or physically disabled persons are still dependent on their parents and family members or for their many basic functions. Depend on your carers. People with disabilities are still backward because they do not have access to public places, buildings, offices, schools, roads, railway stations, airports, metros etc. They can not physically take their wheelchairs to such places. Despite being a promising person of society, his life is limited to very few places. This initiative will really prove to be very useful for all people suffering from any type of disability. This will provide them equally opportunities to go ahead by accessing all the features very easily. Through this campaign, they can develop their career, become self-sufficient and at the same time can contribute to the country's economy.