India is a democratic country, where citizens live with complete independence, however, they have many obligations towards their country. Rights and responsibilities are the two aspects of the same coin, and both move along side. If we have a right, then we also have some obligation to engage with those rights. Wherever we are living, whether it is home, society, village, state or country, where rights and liabilities go with us step by step. Nowadays, students are given their faculty to write a paragraph or complete essay on any topic, work on it. It is used by teachers as a strategy to increase the writing capacity and knowledge on their subjects as well as to spread awareness. Following are the major essays or paragraphs on small essays, rights and obligations on the rights and obligations of citizens. Of these, you can choose the essay on the rights and obligations of any citizen according to your need and need: Here you can find some essays on Rights and Responsibilities of Citizens in English language for students in 100, 200, 250, 300, 350 and 550 words.
Essay 1 (100 words) on the rights and duties of the citizens (obligations)
Citizens are the same person who lives as a resident in a village or city of a country. We are all citizens of our country and hold many responsibilities for our village, city, society, state and country. The rights and duties of each citizen are very priceless and connected to each other. Every state or country has some basic civil rights for the residents of their country; Such as personal rights, religious rights, social rights, moral rights, economic rights and political rights etc. Being a citizen of a country, we must fulfill our rights as well as moral and legal obligations. We should love one another and respect each other and must stay together without any discrimination. To protect our country, we must be prepared for anticipated sacrifices from time to time.
Essay 2 (200 words) on the rights and duties of the citizens (obligations)
Citizens living in the country should know their rights and duties. Understanding all the rules and regulations created by the Constitution, will help the nation's citizens fulfill their responsibilities towards the country. We must know about our rights and freedom in the country and our rights to serve the community and the country. The constitution of India (which is called the largest law of India) came into effect on 26th January 1950, it has provided democratic rights to the citizens of the country. According to the Indian constitution, people of India hold many rights and obligations.
There are 6 fundamental rights in the Indian Constitution, without which no one lives in a democratic way. That is, democracy works in any country, whereas citizens of that country get rights. Such rights save the dictatorship of the government and being cruel. Fundamental rights help people in the development of people's ethical, physical and personality. In the event of abduction of rights, any person can take refuge in court for protection. There is also a fundamental duty for the country's prosperity and peace.
Essay on the rights and duties of citizens 3 (250 words)
Fundamental rights to Indian citizens have been given for the necessary and basic conditions of good life. Without such rights, no Indian citizen can develop his personality and confidence. These fundamental rights are contained in the Indian Constitution. Fundamental rights of citizens are protected by supreme law, while general rights are protected by general law. The fundamental rights of citizens can not be abrogated, though, in some special circumstances, they can temporarily be suspended for some time.
According to the Indian Constitution, 6 Fundamental Rights; Right to Equality (Article 14 through Article 18), Right to Religious Freedom (from Article 25 to Article 28), Right Against Exploitation (Article 23 and 24), Right to Culture and Education (Article 29 and 30), of Independence Rights (Article 22 from Article 19), Right to Constitutional Remedies (Article 32). Citizens can take advantage of their rights, living in any part of the country. If any person's rights are forced to be spared by the person, then that person can take refuge in court to protect his rights. Good citizens have many duties to improve their surroundings and to attain spiritual peace, which must be followed by all. Completing his duties towards the country provides a sense of ownership of the country. Being a good citizen of the country, we should not waste electricity, water, natural resources, public property. We should pay tax on time as well as following all rules and regulations.
Essay 4 (300 words) on the rights and duties of the citizens (obligations)
Fundamental right given to citizens is an essential part of the constitution. Such fundamental rights can be changed by using the special process of Parliament. Except for the right to freedom, life, and personal property, no other person other than Indian citizens has these rights. Except for the right to life and the right to personal liberty, all other fundamental rights are postponed during the Emergency. If a citizen feels that his rights are being violated then that person can go to the court (Supreme Court and High Court) to protect his rights. Some fundamental rights are of positive nature and some of the negative nature and are always supreme in general law. Some fundamental rights; As - freedom of expression of ideas, organizing a function, cultural and education rights are limited to citizens only.
In 1950, when the Constitution came into effect, at this time there was no fundamental duty in the Constitution of India. After this, during the 42th constitutional amendment in 1976, ten basic duties were added to the Indian Constitution (under Article 51A). The basic duty of Indian citizens is as follows:
- Indian citizens should respect national flag and national anthem.
- We should respect the values of ideas observed during the freedom struggle.
- We must protect the country's power, unity and integrity.
- We must maintain our brotherhood while protecting the country.
- We must preserve and protect our cultural heritage sites.
- We must protect, preserve and improve the natural environment.
- We must protect public property.
- We should develop a scientific inquiry and a sense of inquiry.
- We must achieve excellence in every and every field of personal and collective activity.
Essay on the rights and duties of citizens 5 (350 words)
Fundamental duty of Indian citizens, in 1976, was added to the Indian constitution by 42th constitutional amendment. All the responsibilities for the country's interest are very important and necessary. In order to comply with civil duties or moral duties, citizens of the country can not be legally bound even by the court. If a person is not following the fundamental duties, then it can not be punished because there is no legislation to follow these duties. Fundamental Rights (Right to Equality, Right to Freedom, Right Against Exploitation, Right to Freedom, Right to Culture and Education and Right to Constitutional Remedies) is an integral part of the Indian Constitution. Inclusion of such duties in the Constitution is important for the progress, peace and prosperity of the country.
Some fundamental duties included in the Indian constitution; The national flag, respecting the national anthem, the citizens should protect their country, whenever there is a need, should remain committed to national service, should protect the public property etc. Such fundamental duty is very important for the national interest of the country, however, people can not be compelled to admit them. To fully enjoy the rights, people must follow their duties towards their country in a proper manner, because the rights and duties are connected to each other. As soon as we have the right, our responsibilities towards personal and social welfare also increase. Both are not separate from each other and are important for the prosperity of the country.
As a good citizen of the country, we need to know and learn our rights and duties for the welfare of the society and the country. We need to understand that, all of us are responsible for the good and bad state of society. To bring some positive effects in the society and the country, we need to change our thinking in the form of work. If life can be changed by personal actions, then why collective efforts made in society can not bring positive effect in the country and the entire society. Therefore, the duty of the citizens for the prosperity and peace of the society and the whole country matters much more.
Essay on the rights and duties of the citizens (liabilities) 6 (550 words)
We are a social creature, we have many responsibilities to bring development, prosperity and peace to the society and the country. In order to fulfill its responsibilities, we have been given some rights through the Constitution of India. It is very important to give rights to citizens to improve individual development and social life. The country's democracy system is completely based on the independence of the citizens of the country. The rights given by the Constitution are called fundamental rights, which can not be withdrawn from us in normal times. Our Constitution gives us 6 fundamental rights:
- Right to freedom; This is a very important fundamental right, which enables people to express their thoughts through speeches, by writing or by other means. According to this right, the person is free to comment against criticism, criticism or government policies. He is free to do any business in any corner of the country.
- Right to freedom of religion; There are many states in the country where people of different religions live together. All of us are free to follow, practice, publicize and emulate any religion of our choice. Nobody has the right to interfere in anyone's religious beliefs.
- Right to Equality; Citizens living in India are equal and there is no discrimination and difference between rich, poor, high-low. A person of any religion, caste, tribe, place can achieve higher rank in any office, he only holds the necessary qualifications and qualifications.
- Right to Education and Culture; Every child has the right to receive education and the child can receive education at any stage in any institution.
- right against exploitation; Nobody can force anyone against his / her wishes or children under the age of 14, without any wages or wages.
- The right to constitutional remedies; This is the most important right. This right is called the soul of the Constitution, because it protects all the rights of the Constitution. If anyone feels in any situation that his rights have suffered, then he can go to court for justice.
As we all know, rights and duties go hand in hand. Our rights are meaningless without duties, thus both are inspirational. If we do not follow our duties to run the country smoothly on the path of progress, then we have no right to achieve the benefits of our fundamental rights. Being a citizen of the country, our duty and responsibilities are as follows:
- We must respect our national flag and national anthem.
- We must obey and obey the laws of the country.
- We should enjoy our rights without interfering in the freedom of others.
- We must always be ready to protect our country when necessary.
- We must respect and protect national heritage and public property (railways, post offices, bridges, roads, schools, world schools, historic buildings, places, forests, forests etc.)
- We should pay our taxes properly on time.