SBI Clark (Junior Associates) Examination is organized by State Bank of India or State Bank of India for the recruitment of candidates for clerk cadre in their various branches across the country. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) offers recruitment facility for the post of 2018 Junior Associates (JA). SBI Clerk is one of the most sought after bank exams today and a large number of candidates are present for the same year.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) is responsible for all client interaction and related tasks. Candidates who are admitted as SBI clerks are designated as Cashier, Depositors and other posts which form a special branch of SBI Bank. Here, in this article, we talk about SBI Clerk 2018 Notification, Examination Dates, Patterns, Courses and More
SBI Clerk PET Entrance Letter 2018
State Bank of India has issued admit card for the Pre-Execution Training Admit Card for the SBI Clark 2018 exam. Candidates can download SBI Clerk PET Admission Letter by clicking on the link given below.
State Bank of India (SBI) will issue SBI Clerk Admit Card for the main examination of 2018 SBI will soon organize the SBI CLIER 2018 Premimams Examination for the post of clerk cadre. Pre-Examination Examination is scheduled in the month of March-April
The entry letters will be issued separately for the initial and main exam for SBI Clark. Candidates will have to download their admission letter from the official website of State Bank of India for SBI Clerk 2018, for which link will be given on this page after issuing SBI Clerk Admit Card.
In order to download your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018, the candidate should have:
- Username / registration number
- Password / Birth Date
By filling these two requirements the candidate will be directed to the admission sheet page. A candidate needs to download his signature, print out the same and submit it to the examination site for his qualification for the examination.
State Bank of India will not conduct interviews through Junior Associates' SBI Clerk 2018 The selection process will be fully based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the prelims and main exams.
Candidates are regularly requested to go to the page to keep up to date about the upcoming details and dates of the SBI Clerk Admit Card for the initial examination.
SBI Clerk 2018 Notification
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2018 Notification has been issued by State Bank of India. Candidates can check the official notification by clicking on the link below. The online registration for the SBI Clerk 2018 exam has started from 20 January 2018. The online application window closes on February 10, 2018.
The official number for the SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2018 is 8301 as of the total number of vacant posts updated.
Changes to SBI Junior Associates 2018:
According to the official notification issued by SBI, "There is no minimum qualification set for personal subjects". Thus, there will be no deduction for the SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Online Examination this year. However, the criteria are entirely in the hands of the organization.
SBI Clerk Online Application Process
- Step 1: To begin your registration process for the SBI Clerk 2018 exam, click on the new registration button at the top right corner of the home page of the above link.
- Step 2: By providing your original details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc., start your application process from SBI Clerk 2018 and click Save and next button.
- Step 3: Upload your photo and signature in the required format provided by State Bank of India. The permitted size of the photograph should be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photo should be of a passport size with a white background. Both photographs and signatures should be clear and legible. The permitted file size of the photograph should be minimum 20 kb and maximum 50 kb and minimum of signature is 10 kb and maximum 20 kb.
- Step 4: Fill your academic details and professional qualification at this stage of your online application process for the SBI Clerk 2018 exam. After filling the details, save and click on the next button.
- Step 5: Preview your application last time as you will not be allowed to make any changes in the application form. After previewing your application form, save and click on the next button
- Step 6: Pay your application fee through online payment option, i.e. for the SBI Clerk 2018 examination through credit card / debit card / net banking
- Step 7: Click the submit button Your application will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email with SBI registration ID and password to the official website and for admission.
Pre-Requirements of SBI Clerk Online Application
Prior to applying for SBI Clerk 2018, an online candidate should have the following prerequisites for avoiding last run in the online application process:
- Candidates should have photo and signature before applying for SBI Clerk 2018 online application form.
- Candidates should not be signed in capital letters as this will not be accepted by State Bank of India.
- Candidates should maintain all required documents prepared at the time of online payment of application fee
- A valid email id should be provided at the time of registration of SBI Clerk 2018
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Examination Dates 2018
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) The preliminary examination of 2018 March, April 2018 has been fixed, while SBI Money will be held on May 12, 2018. Candidates should go to this website regularly to stay updated about important dates for the pre-notification State Bank of India SBI Clerk 2018 examination.
|SBI Clerk 2018 Notification||19th January 2018|
|Start of SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application||20th January 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form Closes||10th February 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam||March-April 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam||12 May 2018|
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2018 application
The SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2018 application process has started from 20 January 2018. Candidates need to go to the official SBI website to fill the online application form, as the SBI Clerk 2018 examination will be online. Application fee for SBI examination is Rs. General class and Rs. For the candidates belonging to the 600 / - SC / ST / OBC / PWD category, 100 / -
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2018 Selection Process
SBI Clerk Online Application Process
- Step 1: Click on NEW REGISTRATION button provided on the top most right corner of the home page of the link provided above to start your registration process for SBI Clerk 2018 Exam.
- Step 2: Start your application process fro SBI Clerk 2018 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
- Step 3:Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by State Bank of India. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size with white background. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Step 4: Fill in your academic details and professional qualification in this step of your online application process for SBI Clerk 2018 Exam. Click on save and next button after filling in the details.
- Step 5: Preview your application form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further in the application form. Click on save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
- Step 6: Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for SBI Clerk 2018 Exam.
- Step 7: Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email with your registration ID and password by SBI for further login into the official website.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the SBI Clerk 2018 exam are mainly two prerequisites:
- A candidate needs to be 20-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk 2018 exam
- He / she holds a valid degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- A candidate is needed: A citizen of India, a topic of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan, a Tibetan refugee who had come to India before 1 January 1962, is intended to live in India or a person of Indian origin Traveled from Pakistan to India. It is intended to deal permanently in Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and India.
|Serial No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2018
To crack SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2018 exam it is very important to know the exam pattern in and out. Here is the exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exam:
SBI Junior Associates Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Junior Associates Mains Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018
Course for SBI Preliminary Examination and SBI Mains Examination SBI Clark (Junior Associates) 2018 Minimum change for the exam is more or less. Candidates must have a strong understanding of concepts in English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||Computer Knowledge||English||General Awareness|
|Simplification||Machine Input/Output||Basics of computer, different generations, hardware/software, etc.||Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms||Current Affairs – news on banking industry, awards and honors, books and authors,latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.|
|Number Series||Syllogism||DBMS||Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles||Static GK - country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc.|
|Data Sufficiency||Blood Relation||Networking||Sentence Correction/ Error Finding||Banking/Financial terms|
|Data Interpretation||Direction Sense||Internet||Spell Checks|
|Quadratic Equations||Inequalities||MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Officers||Fillers|
|Time and Work||Puzzles – Seating Arrangement, Floor puzzle, etc.||Input/output Devices, their types||Cloze Test|
|Partnership||Coding Decoding||Important abbreviations|
|Profit and Loss||Ranking|
|Mensuration||Statement and Assumptions /Conclusions|
|Time, Distance and Speed – Trains, Boats n Streams|
|Simple and Compound interest|
|Mixture and Alligation|
|Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages|
SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
Registered candidates must download SBI Clerk Entry Card 2018 from the official website of State Bank of India. Strict copy of SBI Clerk Admit Card will not be a courier to applicants. Admission Letter for SBI Clerk Examination 2018 will be issued in two phases - admission letter for initial examination, admission letter for main examination.
When filling the online application form, you will have to enter any person's account in order to open your account and download the entry form.
To login to the official website of SBI, the candidate is supposed to be:
- Registration number / roll number
- Date of birth / password date
The admission letter for the SBI Clerk 2018 examination will be issued to the candidates in two phases:
- For the preliminary examination (available from March 1, 2018)
- Main examination (optionally available from April 26, 2018)
All the candidates should go through the guidelines before downloading their entry papers on the official website of SBI.
SBI Clerk Results and Cut Off 2018
SBI Clerk results will be declared 2018 after the end of both the phases. SBI will publish results for both the preliminary and main examinations personally, SBI Clerk releases sectional cut-off for both 2018- SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination and SBI Clerk Main Examination for the candidates to make all the categories in the merit list. Off is required to complete.
SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims Cut-Off
SBI Clerk Cut off 2016 (Category Wise)
SBI Clerk Cut off 2016 (State Wise)
Candidate’s Category & Total Marks obtained in SBI Clerk 2016 exam out of 100
SBI Clerk 2016 Mains Cut-off
SBI Clerk Cut off 2016 (Category Wise)
|Subjects||Total Marks||GENERAL||SC/ST/OBC||OH/VI/HI/ XS/DXS|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||13.5||9.5||3.25|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||24||19||11.25|
SBI Clerk 2016 Mains Cut-off (State-wise)
Dear Reader, My name is Manisha Dubey Jha. I have been blogging for 3 years and through the Fast Read.in I have been giving important educational content as far as possible to the reader. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. As a literature person, I am very passionate about reading and participating in my thoughts on paper. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ email@example.com