Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on the Importance of Industries to a Country in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or IAS, IPS Banking and other competitive exams students in 250 and 325 words.
Essay on the Importance of Industries to a Country - 250 Words
The progress of the country is largely measured with its industrial development. To be a strong force in the world, one country should also be industrially advanced. Although agriculture has its own importance and provides basic needs of life, but it can not take the country forward alone.
To modernize and improve agriculture, industrialization is essential. The modern equipment used by the farmers is produced by the industries. In India, the industry contributes more than half of national income; Daily use such as toothpaste, soap, processed foods, medicines, etc. are manufactured by the industries. India's population is so big that we need many such industries to prepare enough material so that things are available at reasonable and fair prices.
The goods can be exported after being manufactured in different industries. If quality is maintained by the manufacturers, then the prestige of Indian industries will be high. Goods should be very sophisticated so that they can capture the world market.
To survive in the world, every country needs to see and respect what it contributes and contributes to the world market. Cars manufactured in Japan and electronics have created turmoil in the world. Their high quality is appreciated and Japan has become almost a super power in the world because of its advanced industrial development.
Industry also serve a country at the time of war. In this nuclear era, unless there is a war-based industry in one country, it can not survive in the world.
The only thing that needs to be kept in mind is pollution, which is by industrialization. The government should keep this in mind, and we should also be careful against polluting our air as dangerous citizens in the form of citizens of India.
Essay on the Importance of Industries - 325 Words
Industrialization has come as synonymous with economic growth and development. No country desirous of rapid economic progress
Industrialization can help the progress of agriculture, trade, transport and all other economic activities. Industrialization is the key to economic development. All advanced countries
It will make the best possible use of our human and physical resources. All types of goods should be produced in large, medium, cottage and small scale industries.
Importance of Industrialization
In the interest of economy, rapid industrialization is important for generating employment opportunities, utilization of all types of resources, promotion of education, training and research, improving the productivity of labor and balanced regional development.
- Industrial growth brings a rapid increase in the national income of the country.
- In order to reduce the increasing pressure of exploding population on our developing economy, rapid industrialization is a must.
- Land is limited in area but industrialization has unlimited scope.
- To set up large number of industrial units, we can create more employment opportunities and absorb a large number of unemployed youths.
- Can not use all resources So, industrialization is a must
- Industry can make use of waste materials
- Industrialization widens horizon of our understanding and enable us to go through education and researches. Thus it will prove the quality of our manpower
- We can use more capital and technologies
- We could have a division of work and specialization in the industry.
- This will result in the improvement in productivity of labor.
- Industrialization is capable of removing regional disparities.
- No fertile land and means of irrigation are required for industrialization.
- Industrialization will raise our people
The solution of our problems lies in the rapid industrialization of the economy. Every region should be industrialized Agriculture is over burdened with population. In order to absorb the manpower rendered surplus by the agriculture, there should be industries in the rural areas. There is unlimited scope of industrialization due to continuous researches, introduction of new technologies and innovation.