Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Discovering The Red Planet 'Mars' in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 1250 words.
"From ancient times, we believe in the Earth that" Mars ", the mysterious red planet, sacrificed war, epidemics and human beings, the Romans designated 'Mars' as 'the god of war'. Quoting the curiosity of earth with a hypothetical concept that has always been said, there is also an evil of civilization on earth. On this idea many films have been fed, in which the green color with head and dressing Tin were trying to take over the earth "
By the sixties, the concept of tellurions was to the works seen by scientists through films, illustration or telescope etc. Then the space started 'Mars' became a favorite target for scientists' curiosity. Beginning The Space Research Era helped mankind to the hidden mysteries of the universe. The United States and the erstwhile USSR, along with many space craft and satellites, were sent to the missions of the Earth for the nuclear weather, along with the oceans, as well as the sun and other religious and moon planets to withdraw all such campaigns. Started exploration. Information History of Earth, Moon, and Other Planets and Celestial Bodies
There is roughly the rotating period on 'Mars' and the Earth axis. It takes 37 minutes for the Mars to rotate on its axis, thus Mars is like a day. While the sun takes about 365 days to roam around the Sun, Mars is 687 days due to its eccentric orbit, to make such a journey. Gravity of Earth's M-thirds, and atmosphere on Mars is much thinner than Earth, because atmospheric pressure on 'Mars' is only 1% of the Earth.
Searching for the mystery of Mars
1. In the year 1962, the predecessor USSR launched Mars 1 successfully left the Earth, but failed because communication with the craft was lost enroute.
2. Launched in 1964, USA's Craft Mariner-3 also failed when its panel could not open.
3. In the same year, the United States launched another spacecraft Marine-4, which sent 22 photos of 'Mars', appeared in the desert surface.
4. The United States again launched Mariner-6 in 1969, which passed 3400 km within the planet and sent equatorial regions along with surface temperature.
5. The United States re-launched Mariner-7 in the year 1969 that was in the Southern Hemisphere and sent back about 200 photos. So far all the mariners launched by the United States were flybys and none of these was used on the surface of the surface.
6. In 1971, the USSR launched an orbiter / lander Mangal-2, but this dust crashed during the storm.
7. In the same year, the USSR launched Mangal-3, which first successfully landed on Mars, transmitted 20 second data.
8. Mariner 9 of USA, launched in 1971, became the first American spacecraft for 'Mars' orbit. The important discovery of Martin Moon Phobos and Demos Mariner-9 was the presence of a huge volcano on Mars, which is far more than the Solar System. Mariner 9 also recorded the hydrogen that survived the planet in such a large amount, which indicates that thousands of gallons of water is evaporating one day. Mariner-9 also found that the atmosphere of Mars is diluted 100 times as compared to Earth, mainly made up of carbon d-oxide, carbon monoxide, water vapor and slightly oxygen. During this period, the USSR sent three more Space Craft Mangal-4 in 1973, Mangal 6 and Mangal 7 in the same year again in 1973, but no one has succeeded for one or more technical reasons.
Viking-1 and Viking-2 by the United States
In 1976, the Viking-1 and Viking-II space craft sent by the United States were more successful. Viking-1 became the first US Orbiter to land on Mars. It returned thousands of images and discovered the presence of water ice in a polar cap. While Viking II sent in the same year, the presence of argon and nitrogen in the atmosphere of Mars was detected. It also sent thousands of images and found the red sky of Mars, blue and mud, and the black found in black and brown in dark brown. The scientists who analyzed data obtained from Viking said that Mars loses most of its water, yet there is a lot of frozen form in it and Mars is very cold from Earth. Average temperature on Mars was found below the cooling point of water.
Any of the Viking scientists can think of the existence of life on Mars. Scientists concluded that more ultraviolet light reaches the surface of the planet than Earth because the ozone shield of the Earth blocks most ultraviolet rays. The striking color photographs of Viking proved beyond doubt that the planet is largely red and the shaded colors in its dust, rocks, and stones are different. In 1977, an orbiter 90 kilos Fibos, passed within one of Mars's moons, and regularly sent close photographs, it was found that both the moon were of potato shape instead of the spherical and some of Mars Not the same color.
After these two Viking missions in the United States, the USSR launched the Phobos I-Orbiter / Lander in 1988 to investigate the Moon Phobos, but the mission failed due to a poor command, which gave spacecraft to its solar panels Told the reason to remove from the sun. The United States again sent Mars Planet Supervisor to conduct high and low resolution imaging of the planet, surface probe and weather analysis, but on August 21, 1993, just before entering the orbit of Mars, on Earth Its communication lost. One thing is that Viking could not achieve the mission, though it had robotic weapons that could reach the soil.
10. On December 4, 1996, the spacecraft launched from Cape Canaveral, the Pathfinder, after landing 5000 km, landed on Mars on July 4, 1997. journey. Pathfinder sent back a detailed picture of a harsh scenario which indicates the availability of water, the basic necessity of life. Pathfinder and its Rover Sojorner provided abundant wealth of information on rocks, soil and environment on Mars. It returned the first live pictures of the topography of the planet and its small rover discovered various types of rocks and analyzed the mineral structure with its cameras and X-ray spectrometer analysis on boards 9 oxidation iron presence and surface / Indicates the presence of Mars's war. The images sent by Pathfinder and various figures gave strong evidence that the abundance of water was millions of years before the Red Planet. NASA started the Mars Survey of Global Survey on November 7, 1996, the space shuttle started its mapping operation! On March 27, 1998, clear evidence of an ancient hydrothermal system was discovered near the equator, it meant that there was a rough environment on the history of Mars.
11. Although Rovers sent very important information on the Earth, yet it did not have a scientific instrument with it and it could not move away from its landers. The latest MER robot sent on Mars was designed as a robot geologist. Packed instruments and devices in the rovers were mainly examined by the rocks. It is a very big vehicle, more than 180 kilograms in weight and is able to travel meters daily and with it there is a complete set of scientific instruments.
We do not know yet, when we can send human beings on Mars. In the failures of various missions sent to Mars, space craft is included in huge cost, currently there are some reasons for hesitation to send humans. Therefore, such comments have never been tried and there will be many test missions in this to prove the concept.
Dear Reader, My name is Manisha Dubey Jha. I have been blogging for 3 years and through the Fast Read.in I have been giving important educational content as far as possible to the reader. Hope you like everyone, please share your classmate too. As a literature person, I am very passionate about reading and participating in my thoughts on paper. So what is better than adopting writing as a profession? With over three years of experience in the given area, I am making an online reputation for my clients. If any mistakes or wrong in the article, please suggest us @ firstname.lastname@example.org