Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Noise Pollution - Sources, Effects and Control in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 950, 1000 and 1450 words.
Essay on Noise Pollution - Sources, Effects and Control - 950 Words
Noise pollution is a type of quantity which creates diseases in the environment and it is very harmful for those who are breathing and living on this earth. Noise pollution includes vehicle horns, industrial quantities, and loudspeaker music. Noise pollution is very uncomfortable and harmful for physical and mental health and disturbs and disturbs the living beings.
"Keep the noise down otherwise the noise will keep your hearing."
Causes of noise pollution
- There are many festivals in India which they are celebrating in a different style but in some festivals such as Diwali, this is a great festival, but people are using firecrackers to create explosions and noise and air pollution.
- As we all know in Hindu religion marriage, people are raising voice by playing loudspeakers on the music, but they are careless for noise pollution as to how the environment is spreading.
- In India's traffic, many people are making noise, and it is surrounded by cities. For example, there is a different way of transport buses, trains, airplanes, and trams etc. making noise because it is very painful for us and is disturbed in the brain but they do not understand that if any noise makes it How to solve the problem, people will follow it like a series compared to people.
- There are large number of factories in the major cities in the industrial area, if we go, we get noise pollution with air pollution and the environment is polluted and the adjoining residential area is also harassed.
- Most are social events and festive occasions, but people are using loudspeakers very loud and making noise and disturbing others.
- The use of mobile phones during social and political events is unrestricted.
- People in the house create noise by using large number of tools like mixer grinder juicer.
- Television noise also causes pollution because it can be physically affected as it can damage our eyes and ears by looking for a long time.
- When any construction site is working on progress in comparison to its activity, such sound equipment can be harmed by using the equipment, crane, cement mixer and road roller etc.
Effects of noise pollution
- In a period, we affect noise pollution, and it can be easily damaged due to damage to our ear drum and hearing. Which can spoil the hearing forever and also reduces the sensitivity of the sound so that our ears become unconscious to control the rhythm of our body.
- There are many types of cardiovascular diseases and stresses that can cause harm to the blood pressure levels, cardiovascular diseases and high noise, can cause high blood pressure and heartbeat increases because it is the cause of normal blood flow Is formed.
- Strong noise can affect people who have irritation and patterns that cause uncomfortable conditions, so there is reason for those who are not taking good night's sleep and are not resting properly and this is the performance of individuals in the office. May be lost and home.
- Noise pollution is on the health of the people, and nowadays people suffer from stress and anxiety and psychological health. It shows its effect like sleep disorders, persistent stress, fatigue and high blood pressure can be associated with excessive noise levels.
- When two people are speaking freely, the problem arises and the noise is disturbing them so that people can understand the communication of another person, then it can become a headache for the people.
- Ocean scientists are worried about excessive noise by the oil drills, submarines and other ships over and over the sea. Many sea animals, especially whales, use the hearing to feed, communicate, protect and survive in the sea. Too much noise is causing a lot of injuries and deaths for whales. For example, the influence of the sonar of the submarine submarine could be 300 miles away from the source.
- Wildlife produces more problems than humans because sound pollution is more dependent on sound. Animals develop a better understanding of listening to us because they depend on their existence. The side effects of excessive noise start at home. Pets give more aggressive feedback in homes where there is constant noise.
- In the form of controlling the sound level in clubs, bars, parties and discos. Better urban planning can help to create a 'no-noisy' zone, where respect and industrial noise is not tolerated. It only happens when our understanding of noise pollution is completed, can we take steps to completely eliminate it.
Noise pollution solutions
- Public awareness is essential for prevention and noise pollution. Not only the government, but we should be aware of the consequences of noise pollution.
- Those people who want to be aware of extreme noise
- Such transport terminals, industries, airports, and railway terminals should be seen from the places of residence.
- Avoid the maximum use of sound processing equipment and use loudspeakers and other devices.
- Some soundproof machines are also required for residential buildings
- Pollution laws should be made strict rules and regulations that are applicable and compulsory.
- Prevent all kinds of fire crackers which are very harmful for pollution and are replaced with the horns of the bulb.
- The law of the community should have real and silent areas such as schools, colleges and hospitals.
- In the residential area, it absorbs the sound in plantations (trees) and reduces pollution and is also healthy for breathing.
We can reduce noise pollution and make healthy and happy India using all the solutions. If we reduce all pollution and make the plantation everywhere, then people breathe on the plant
Essay on Noise Pollution - Sources, Effects and Control - 980 Words
Noise can appear to be harmful in the form of air or water pollution, but it is a pollution problem that affects human health and can contribute to a general decline in environmental quality. The noise is undesirable and unwanted sound. Not all sound is noise. It can be considered as a person in the form of a person and can be noisy for another.
The noise is defined as 'unwanted or aggressive sound' which inadvertently infiltrates into our daily activities. The sound is measured in a unit called decibel (DB). According to the Environmental Protection Rules 1999, the permitted noise level is 125 decibels.
Noise pollution sources:
There are many sources but they can be broadly classified into two categories such as indoor and outdoor:
Vehicle invoices such as industry / factories, cars, motor, truck, train, tempo, motorcycle, aircraft, trains. Construction work defense equipment, explosions, loudspeakers games during various festivals etc. The higher the speed of the air craft, the more noise pollution occurs.
The invention of supersonic air craft has added more noise to those who live near the aeromrom. Another source of noise pollution associated with Aero planes is fearing birds. With the help of high explosive rockets, satellites are introduced in space, which also contributes to noise pollution.
Strongly played radio or music system, and other electronic gadgets etc.
Effects of noise pollution:
a. Emotional or psychological effects - irritation, anxiety and stress. Concentration and lack of mental fatigue are important health effects of noise.
B. It has been observed that the performance of children of the school is poor in intelligent work when schools are located in busy areas of a city and noise is polluted due to unrest.
C. Interference in normal auditory communication, it can mask the hearing warning signs and therefore increase the rate of accidents in particular in the industries.
D. Due to the fact that the impact is very serious and dangerous, due to low labor cost efficiency and productivity and high casualty rate on the job, it can be seriously seriously.
E. Body damage and temporary hearing loss of ear is often called the temporary threshold shift (TTS). People suffering from this condition will be unable to detect weak voices. However, hearing capacity is usually recovered within one month of exposure. Permanent losses, commonly called noise-induced permanent threshold shift (NIPTS), show loss of hearing ability, there is no recovery at all.
Under the sound level of 80 dB. Auditory loss is not at all. However, there is a temporary effect on the sound level between 80 and 130 dB. Approximately 50 percent of people who come in contact with 95 dB voice level at work will develop NIPTS and most people coming in contact with more than 105 dB will experience permanent hearing loss. Sound level of 150 dB or higher can physically break human armaments and> 180 dB can kill a person.
F. In addition to hearing loss, excessive sound levels can have harmful effects on the circulatory system by increasing blood pressure and by changing pulse rates.
Noise Control Techniques:
There are 4 fundamental ways in which noise can be controlled:
(1) Reduce noise at the source
(2) block the path of noise
(3) increase the path length and
(4) protect the recipient.
1. Reduce noise at source:
a. Ensure that all openings are sealed acoustically. Noise, lake water emerges from any crack or opening. Muffle vehicles and machinery to reduce noise.
B. In industries, various types of absorber material can be used to control internal noise. Noise may be reduced by using hardened sealed enclosures around the machinery that are linear with acoustic absorption material. Using special spring mount or absorber mount and pad, separating machines and their enclosures from the floor and using flexible coupling for internal pipelines also contributes to reducing noise pollution on the source.
C. Regular and thorough maintenance of operating machinery. We should reduce the mechanical run from the shaft. By reducing this source of vibration stimulation, many components such as gears and bins can generate low noise and can generate life. We should improve lubrication. We should set up the bearings correctly. Sometimes the wrong installation causes the noise to cause problems.
D. The volume of traffic and the overall sound of the speed also have significant effects. Example: By doubling the speed, the sound level increases to about 9 dB and the amount of traffic doubles (number of vehicles per hour) increases the level of sound to about 3 dB. An easy flow of traffic causes less noise than the stop-and-traffic pattern. Thus proper highway planning and design are essential for controlling traffic noise.
E. Providing low speed limits for highways passing through residential areas, limiting traffic volume and providing alternate routes for truck traffic are effective noise control measures.
F. Using efficient flow techniques: To reduce the noise associated with high fluid velocity and unrest.
G. Reducing the liquid jet velocity: Jet noise is proportional to the eight power of jet velocity.
2. Block the path of noise:
Through the creation of temporary / permanent obstacles:
a. Planting trees around houses can also act as effective noise barriers.
B. Excessive absorber internal finish material for walls, ceilings and floors can significantly reduce the level of indoor noise.
3. Increasing the length of the path:
Increasing distance from the noise source and the recipient provides passive means of control:
a. Municipal Land - Use of Ordinances relating to the location of the airport use the negative effect of distance at the sound level.
4. Protect the recipient:
a. Use earplugs and earmuffs. Specially designed Irfuffs can reduce the sound level reaching upto 40 grams of ardrom.
Generally in addition to making laws, creating awareness among people and awareness is common to control any pollution. Examples: The ban on loud speakers from 10 am to 6 pm
Essay on Noise Pollution - Sources, Effects and Control - 1450 Words
Heat, light, electricity, water and sound, many things are provided by nature. If five agents of nature are in control then they are beneficial for a person, society or nation. If they are more and go out of control of humans or abused by humans then they pollute the environment and affect individual and social health.
The excessive heat (measured in units of temperature), can dissolve anything. Chimney pollutes the atmosphere to carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and many other gases to take a simple example of burning coal in mills and factories. Even non-burn gas released in a heating process pollutes the environment.
When the ozone layer becomes thin, the combination of heat and light from the sun creates radio activity. The electricity produced in the clouds may fall in the shape of flammable forests. Pollution is a common factor through dirty water.
That voice (or noise) also pollutes the environment, it can be fun for many people. But it does. It may be subtle at times but can not be less harmful. Noise is related to humans directly in both creation and experience. On the streets of the city, men and women with automobiles, bands, mike and quarrels are very much upset with noise and in the form of rivers in the areas of rivers, the poorer areas with odd organizations such as the worst stock market are polluted with water.
Bad predictions of noise pollution are big cities like New York, London and Shanghai, which have full air connections with other cities. One minute a flight disturbs the entire city. Areas on the edge of a busy railway track equally affected by noise.
That noise is also a serious pollutant, which is a recent research. It is based on how sound (or noise) affects human ears. It can affect animals too. Before arrival of automobile horse carts men and materials were taken. The driver's horse will not be killed. He will rotate the sound to make the hunter wind, which will bow down to the ears of the horse, who jerked the horse to exploit the animal through motion pollution. The excessive pitch of the noise caused by the roaring of an elephant's trumpet or ion ions pollutes the entire atmosphere of the forest. So what is the cry of a dishonest husband in a home or residential area? It is the ear which tells whether a particular noise pollutes the environment or not. Ears and sound (or noise) have a direct connection.
The ear has three parts - the outer, middle and inner ears Article ie external ear collects sound excitement. They pass through an ear, the middle ear is the most comprehensive on the outer wall i.e. ear drum. The tampany membrane of the ear drum receives sound vibrations from the outer ear. Hammer, avill and stirrup are three minutes of bone fragments which send vibration to the inner ear. The internal ear has two limbs-one for listening and one for balance. Kochali hearing organ is a snail 5-Ape container. It transmits the brain to the sound vibration in the form of nerve impulses. The brain starts the entire system of the body. In a way, it guides different organs to respond to the sound in different ways.
The brain activates the pituitary glands. These glands activate the thyroid and adrenal glands to remove the hormones. As this sympathetic stimulates the nervous system, it indirectly affects the heart, stomach, the student, the blood vessels and the motor nerves that control the muscle responses. Such reactions decide to give sound to our body's reaction. Some sounds are jerky or unpleasant for the ear whereas some are pleasant. Unpleasant noise creates inconvenience and affects nerves. These unpleasant effects are collectively called as sound pollution.
Almost all the cities and towns come under noise pollution. Noise traffic is the biggest threat to major cities like New York, London, Kolkata and Delhi. Sound pollution also comes from the sky due to the high frequency of airplanes in cities like New York and the capitals of European countries. Some low level noise such as barking dogs and fighting animals during night hours are pollutants because they disturb sleep. They can be detrimental to health for a long time. The high pitch seems to affect the ear drum and those who want to hear them continuously, they are more prone to losing their hearing capacity after climbing the ladder of age. Some people do more work in the noise environment. But they call for big trouble for the future. The constant contact with the noise spoils the tender parts of the middle ear. It fails to transmit sound impulses to long-term internal impulses. The result is the incompatible response to the sound.
The sound is produced by the vibrations of an object and spreads in the form of waves. The sound has two important properties-frequency and intensity (thrust). Frequency means pitch. It is measured in Hz (Hz) units and it is determined by the number of fluctuations in the number of vibration waves in a second. If the fluctuation is high then the pitch is more. Measured in a heavily decible (DB). One tenth of a decibel bell. It is a physical unit based on weak sound that can be caught or found by human ears. The 'Bell' is named after Alexander Graham Bell who invented the telephone.
Decibel level is logarithmic, i.e. the increase of 1 ODB is 10 times the increase. But if the increase is 20 dB, then this means 100 times the amount. Thus, 30 dB means the increase of 1000 times. A whispering is about 10 dB. A decent conversation is about 20 dB while the normal thing is 30 DB. To make noise pollution, we can begin with a big conversation which is 60 dB. Children have 60 to 80 dB noise scale While traffic noise can go up to 90 dB, heavy truck traffic reaches 100 dB while motorcycle reaches 105.
Beat Music Amplified reaches 120 dB electrically, whereas an airliner - a jet touches a jet engine (25 meters away) for up to 120 hours, usually not less than 140 dB, but the highest and most harmful space vehicle Launch is the noise that reaches 170 dB
It looks strange but it is also true that human ears can not hear the sounds of frequencies over 20,000 Hz (20,000 vomit per second). It explains why no one can hear the extraordinary high pitch sound created by a flying ball, which is 20,000 to 1 00,000 Hz. The sound is at the ultrasonic level. Ultrasonic waves are a means of research and are useful in the sub-marine echo sound and in the recognition of flow in castings, drilling glasses and other processes. So it is difficult to say whether they pollute the environment because they do not affect the hearing process.
The speed at which the sound trips can definitely go to pollute the area. Sound can travel in different media at different speeds, with which it travels in the air. It is 331 meters per second in the air at sea level. In 4965 water per second, in glass it is 6000 per second whereas in iron or steel it is usually 15000 meters per second. In granite, ice speed water, bricks and even wood, its speed is more than air. It tells how the sea water is polluted through sub-marine and how can mine pollute mines and closed buildings.
But the most experienced pollution through speed is in the air media. In this way, heat clouds overwhelm the clouds when they reach the earth. Railway trains also leave marks of their voices during the journey. But the most harmful is the voice of airplanes that travel for the journey across the Earth. When they start traveling at more than 331 meters per second, they create an earthquake like a vibration in the sound barrier environment.
Supersonic speed is approximately 1216 kmph. It is measured in the Mac (after the name of Ernst match, a German scientist who worked on it) Now there is a proportion of flight speed for the speed of sound. This is Mac 1 at the speed of the sound, on the half it is 0.5, the speed is twice the speed is 2 and so on. Since modern fast airplanes cross the speed barrier, they pollute the area while flying less on the city. As the speed of the aircraft is more than the sound, the sound remains behind and the planes are not affected by it.
Either way noise pollution is increasing in different ways with the development of urbanization. Besides reducing environmental pollution, water pollution, nuclear pollution and ozone layer, the world must develop culture-sophistication in order to seriously remove or reduce noise pollution, or half the world will be partially or completely deaf Come on.