Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Virat Kohli in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 350 words.
If you are a sports lover and you do not know Virat Kohli, you can not become a sports lover. Virat Kohli is the captain of the current Indian cricket team and one of the world's most famous cricketers. They have many qualities and records that everyone should know, and this is the reason that most of them are given below and record:
- Virat Kohli started his international cricket career in 2008, and the ten years he has played has ensured that every cricket fan will become a Virat Kohli fan. He has played 71 Tests, 211 ODIs and 62 T20Is in 10 Tests.
- He has recorded many records in ten years and here are some of his records - he is the fastest Indian to reach 1,000, 5000, 6000 and 7000 runs in Odis and the fastest ODI in the world to score 8000 and 9 000 runs.
- To make 35 centuries in ODIs, he has 30 centuries in ODIs and the fastest in the world to score the fastest. He is the fastest to make 15000 international runs, and he is the only cricketer in the world to have 50+ averages in all three formats of cricket. He is the fastest player to score 17,000 runs in at least innings.
- He has a record of making the highest run in Indian cricket as an Indian cricketer in the seven calendar years, and three calendar years are also under trial. And he has scored maximum runs in the world in Odis in two calendar years.
- He is a fitness icon for the youth, and we all know how massive Virat Kohli was in the beginning. But later, he worked very well on his fitness and got fitness, by which he is called India's greatest cricketer.
- She is a family man, and it is very worthwhile to note that she loves her mother, brother and his wife much and she likes to spend her free time with her family.
These were some points about the record and personality of one of the best cricketers of Sri Virat Kohli.