Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Kaziranga National Park in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 700 words.
Kaziranga National Park is a national park located in India's Golaghat district of Assam state. There are 166 national parks in India, and it is one of the most famous National Parks of India. Kaziranga National Park is one of the largest rhinos in India. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985.
Kaziranga National Park is one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Governing body governing the park is the government of Assam and Government of India.
It has a total area of 430 sq km, and this is the reason that it is one of India's largest national parks. This place is famous for many rhinoceroses, and in 1904 the then Viceroy's wife visited the place, and in that place she did not see rhinoceroses. She asked her husband to take some preventive measures because the location became famous due to Rhinoceroses and she wanted to stop the species from extinction. The environment of the National Park is quite good because the National Park sees three seasons, i.e. heat, winter and monsoon.
Importance of Kaziranga National Park
The importance of Kaziranga National Park is as below:
- There are some animals in Kaziranga National Park which are not available anywhere in India, and this is why people come here from various countries to visit this special park.
- National Park is home to many species which are not available in any other country.
- It is known as a great field for birds where we can find a white-faced swan, black-necked storks, Nordman's greenshank, black-belted turn, pulse fish eagle, laser castrol etc.
- Kaziranga National Park resides in the world's two largest snakes called reticulated Python and Rock Python. Apart from this, the National Park also contains King Cobra, the world's largest venomous snakes. There are many other mammals and animals in the National Park which may not be available elsewhere.
- The greenery of the park is also very famous all over the world because it has four types of vegetation which are named as alluvial savanna woodlands, alluvial intestinal grasslands, tropical semi-evergreen forests, and tropical moist mixed deciduous forests.
These are some points that tell the importance of Kaziranga National Park.
Various animals are available
There are many animals available in the National Park, and we will mention some of those animals here:
- Park is home to the largest number of horned rhinos in the world, because there are 1855 one-horned rhinoceros in the National Park.
- Park is home to the world's largest wild Asian water buffalo because there are 1666 wild Asian water buffaloes in the National Park
- There are 468 eastern swamp deer in the National Park which are not found anywhere else in such a number.
- Kaziranga National Park has the largest tiger available in the world. According to the latest census, there are 118 tigers and various other leopards and Bengal tigers in the national park, due to which it was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006.
- In small mammals, National Park contains a particle flying squirrel, Chinese Ferrat badger, Indian pangolin, Indian Gray Mongoose, Bengal Fox, Harpid Green etc.
- Among other animals, the park has golden languras, Assamese macques, Hulok Gibbans etc.
Some of these animals found in the National Park are not available anywhere else in the world, due to which the significance of the list of world heritage sites is very big.
Other information about the park
- To visit the National Park, you need many guides, and there are several authorized guides in the National Park that go with you inside the park and guide you about various things in the park.
- It was recognized by Bird Life International as an important bird region for the protection of many species which is not available anywhere else in the world.
- One can visit the National Park by riding on an elephant or jeep.
Kaziranga National Park is one of the largest national parks in the world, and it is one of the most important species of animals and birds which are not available anywhere else, and this is the reason that the government makes a lot of efforts to ensure it That all animals and birds are safe in the national park. Parks can surprise you, but still you should definitely go to such a wonderful place which is on the UNESCO Heritage List.