Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on National Unity Day in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 350 words.
Also known as National Ekta Divas or National Ekta Divas, is celebrated every year on October 31, and it is celebrated to remember Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel who always believes in the unity of the country.
National Integration Day was celebrated for the first time on October 31, 2014, and the purpose of celebrating this wonderful day was to pay tribute to efforts by Great Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel to unite India.
Here's how National Unity Day is celebrated:
- In 2014, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the day to unite the country, which was the motive of great politician and freedom fighter Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. October 31 is the birthday of the great freedom fighter, and this is the reason why the National Integration Day was celebrated on his birthday.
- On this day, a marathon is held in different parts of the country to remind Sardar Vallabh, Bhai and Marathan by the local political parties because many people participate in the marathon and it shows the unity of the country.
- These marathons are not influenced by people of any religion because people of any religion and community can participate in these marathons who show genuine unity within the country.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was the first Deputy Prime Minister of the country and the first Home Minister of the country, and therefore he has a great hand in maintaining peace in the country. In various schools, students give lectures about their greatness, and in this way many unknown students know about personality.
- Various police officers and NCC Staff do a march past on this day, which is the third incident after the marathon and is committed to the unity ceremony. All these three incidents happen in various cities of the country as well as in small towns.
These were some points which show how national unity day is celebrated every year in the country. People remember Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel for all the good things done for the country, and on this special day of October 31, various new idols are inaugurated by people on their unity or any new incidents.