Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Mumbai in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 300 words.
Mumbai is also known as the country's commercial capital and one of the busiest cities in the country. Mumbai is famous as the home of Bollywood because most Bollywood actors and actresses live in Mumbai. This city is also famous for many other things, and all those things have been mentioned in the following list:
- The famous Wankhede stadium where the Indian cricket team has taken ODI World Cup for the second time in the city of Mumbai, and many famous cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar, Zaheer Khan and Rohit Sharma are from Mumbai only.
- Many businesses have roots in Mumbai because many international companies have their headquarters in Mumbai and this is the reason why people sitting in Mumbai can control their business across the country.
- Mumbai is the city with maximum resources and a wonderful atmosphere. There are many public transport, shopping malls, playgrounds and many other places in Mumbai that are very entertaining for every age group.
- The various food items we eat daily are from the kitchen of Mumbai. Pav Bhaji, Batata Wada, Wada Pav, Bhel Puri etc are the food items of Mumbai which are people of the whole country nowadays in love. These foods are very tasty and popular that anyone can see fast food shops called Bombay Special and Mumbai Special etc.
- Every young man of this world has dreamed of traveling to Mumbai once because Mumbai is known for Bollywood and once in the lifetime of everyone, a dream about becoming an actor and the city has given many outsiders possibilities. . Due to Bollywood, many north and south Indian superstars have become and to be a part of Bollywood, travel in Mumbai and meet different producers and directors.
Mumbai is also famous for many monuments and other historical places, and everything else, Mumbai is one such place for every age group. An old age personality, as well as a young age group, can enjoy their time best in Mumbai and will never be bored in Mumbai.