Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Indian Freedom Struggle in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 700 words.
Indians got freedom on August 15th, 1947, and the people of India had to struggle very hard to achieve this independence.
Indian freedom struggle is a great story, and people should understand every Indian that every Indian is proud of the struggle for India's independence.
The new generation does not know the struggle that Indians did for independence. A detailed discussion on the above topic is given below.
Meaning of Struggle
By the struggle, we do not mean the struggle of the present day. There is a big difference between the struggles of the present day and the struggle of the old days. Nowadays, struggle for people is to get up early or to study whole night or to run five km a day due to financial conditions etc. But the actual struggle was to remain foodless for days, people did not use water for the day, and many vehicles were not available at that time, so people had to walk 100 km to reach their destination. People had to fight with the British to snatch their freedom. Someone's grandfather or grandma can tell them what the real struggle is that people did before Independence of India.
Importance of Struggle
- The freedom struggle of India is of great importance because if the fighters were not there, then the British government was not in the mood to leave India soon.
- There are many people who are remembered as freedom fighters, and they are called freedom fighters because they were struggling to get freedom for India that Indians were waiting for such a long time.
- People are inspired by the struggle of various freedom fighters, so it is very clear that many stories of freedom fighters still inspire us after the years of their death.
Some freedom fighters
Thousands were struggling for India's freedom and here are some of them.
- Mahatma Gandhi - also known as Mahatma Gandhi or father of the nation, was a key person responsible for the independence of India. They were against violence, and they fought for India's independence when the Indians had lost all hopes for independence.
- Jawaharlal Nehru - Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India and his colleagues worked hard with him for India's independence and brought peace
- Subhash Chandra Bose - Subhash Chandra Bose's contribution to India's freedom struggle was different because he was not against war. They asked for the blood of the people, and in return, they pledged to give them freedom. He had a huge hand in India's independence success.
- Bhagat Singh - Bhagat Singh is the most famous freedom fighter in India because he fought with the British fearlessly and he was the one who brought changes in the thinking of Indian people, and the Indians started imagining about Indian independence.
The result of freedom struggle
The result of the freedom struggle is very clear, but still, we can clarify it with the following points:
- Due to the freedom struggle, Indians got independence that they were looking for over the last several years.
- Indians were separated into two nations of India and Pakistan, and later on more sections of India's land.
- The Indian people became fearless, and when India fought in the war with China and India, it was very visible.
- India was known as a developing country before independence, but now India is growing day by day.
- India's education system developed where a very small number of Indians were educated before independence, now the number has increased, and people are focusing on their education.
- The facilities which were not available to Indians before independence are easily available to them.
The Indian independence struggle has played not only a major part in the independence of India but also has played a major role in the independence of Indian people through various social problems. In the 1900s, many problems are no longer available, and people do not believe in Sati practice or caste system or any such other social problem. People are getting educated; Shopping malls are being opened, new roads are being constructed, business centers are being opened, and many other developments are going on for the people of India. Indian struggle has helped India to get a good name, and for this reason India is now becoming the supreme power in the world.