Essay in very simple language with the boundaries of different words here. Here you can find Essay on Basant Panchami in English language for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and banking or other competitive exams students in 700 words.
Basant Panchami also said because Vasant Panchami is celebrated a wonderful festival across the country. The festival usually falls on the fifth day of spring, and people believe that spring festival means festival of spring has begun. Festivals are celebrated by people of different religions and states, and there are different ways of celebrating them all. The festival is a very pleasant festival, and it is celebrated by people with happy faces across the country.
Why is this celebrated?
People from all over the country have different reasons to celebrate it, but the main reason for celebrating the festival was the arrival of spring. People believe that the actual spring start Basant Panchami and why they believe that no matter how cold or Basant Panchami Basant Panchami, the day before, but not cold After the festival will be
How is it celebrated?
People from all over the country have different ways of celebrating the festival and here are some of them.
- People from all over the country wear yellow clothes to show their love towards mustard flowers.
- Yellow rice is formed, and many other yellow dishes are prepared to celebrate this festival.
- People fly kites in various parts of the country, which is the best way to celebrate this wonderful festival.
- Many people feel that the festival is to show their love for Goddess Saraswati and that is why the Hindu Goddess show their love and prayers towards Saraswati.
- Since Goddess Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge of language, art, knowledge and music, many people encourage their children to create or write music so that Goddess Saraswati can love her.
The importance of Basant Panchami
Basant Panchami is of great importance for many reasons, and some of them are below:
- People celebrate this festival with great joy and happiness and forget all their sadness and misery, which is why this festival is also called the festival of joy.
- According to religious ideas, on this festival, many people get blessings from amazing art and knowledge, and this is the reason why many people try to impress Goddess Saraswati with their good deeds.
- The people of Punjab on the festival recalling the freedom fighters Bhagat Singh and his comrades for their sacrifices for the country and that's why tied Trbns yellow. People say that Bhagat Singh used to wear a yellow colored torba and used to remember that many people wear yellow colored turbans on Basant Panchami.
- Festivals are also marked the end of the winter season, and is seen by bright sunlight and people around the farm land which not only farmers happy but see the colorful flowers, people are very happy.
- In different parts of the country, people fly kites to enjoy the festival, due to which many kites and yarn sellers earn a lot of money. Therefore, this festival serves as a plan to make a great wealth for many people.
Problems celebrating Basant Panchami
There is no definite problem related to this festival, but still, many people have some problems that are given below:
- Since new types of Chinese threads are in the market, people are afraid of it because it can hurt people. There are so many cases all around every year when someone gets badly hurt due to the Chinese thread and loses one of his body parts. In this way, they do not want their children to have to fly kites on this special occasion.
- During the festival, many students have examinations near that date, and they forget the exams and focus on enjoying the festival which becomes a problem for many parents.
- Those who do not take vacation at this wonderful face, because they have a big problem this festival is usually celebrated in offices and therefore different office person you do not have to celebrate this wonderful festival.
Basant Panchami is a magnificent festival which is celebrated with great joy and happiness all over the country. There will hardly be 10% people in the country who have a problem in such a wonderful festival. The day smiles people and forgets about their every misery. So, it is fair to say that this is the best day for everyone participating in this beautiful festival.